Clubbing

Eve's Pov

This club was actually..pretty dope.

Usually you go out and you got alot of luh white girls from college, and all the white and black dudes swearing they can turn you out, in and between.

Fuck outta here wit that.

But it was what it was.

So I started looking for Lei and Shonie, but I didnt see them, so me and Shay went and sat upstairs in their little private area.

And there they were, both they ass just sitting there with some girls. I look at Shay and watched her kiss Shonie, then she went and slapped ole girl ass.

I am in awe..

I'd be mad as hell.

Thats, that open relationship shit, and ion play them games.

Whats mine is mine thots.

But shid we aint together so I tell Lei im going down and she said ight. As im walking down I see mf with heads sets, robes, fishnet's...this the weirdest, kinkiest shit ever.

So I head over to the bar and and get a shot, I get a tap on my shoulder and see a foooine fem im talking baddie, so when she grabbed me and walked me to the dance floor I was all for it.

We get there and she start moving her body on me.

"Ion think I've seen you here before."

I just smirked.

"Na ma, this my first time in the joint, and its prettt dope."

She scoffed.

"Dope."

"Oh so you mocking me."

I just laughed, after she did a little shrug.

"Whats ya name?" I asked.

"Daija."

I remembered Kayla talking about some fem.

"Awe yeah you know Kayla?" She made a face like I did some crazy shit.

"Tall light skinned fem, kind of a tomboy."

"Oooh Kayla yeah I know her thats my baby."

She smiled more and more just talking about her.

"Awe yeah."

"Yeah...you know tbh im only dancing with you because my friends told me to come out here and dance with somebody."

She laughed nervously.

I just shrugged.

"Its all good mama, a dance is a dance, it dont gotta lead to nothing else."

I smirked when she smiled.

"Unless-"

"Uht, girl shuddup and dance."

We both laughed.

I went to say something else but was snatched away, I basically felt like someone was trying to bury me in their chest. So I look up and see Shonie and Shay.

"Damn what is you doing bro." I laughed looking at her like she weird ash.

"Dont be dancing on her like that." She said in my ear.

"Chill thats my friends, friend we were just talking about her." I said moving back.

"Yeah whatever, if you wanna dance you say sum." Shay grabbed my waist and got behind me when the music went to like a slow but fast kind of beat, it was pretty good.

"Aye man watch those hands na." I pulled her hand off my ass and back on my waist, then Shonie came in front of me and put her hand on the back of my bra strap location...because, because.

They was extra close, I was barley able to dance, damn.

"Yall know I cant really dance with yall on me like tha-"

Shonie picked my leg up and they started grinding into me, wth? Why tf are they grinding their straps on me.

"Aye let me go, grinding these mf straps on me, move nigga."

Shay just laughed and bit my neck.

"Just relax luh baby, we got'chu." Shonie said nibbling my ear.

I will say..this shit kind of tickled, but I felt they ass grinding on me, I was starting to like it too.

They both thrusted into at the same time.

"Uuh." I said it low enough to where only they could hear me.

"That sounded good ma." De'Shay laughed in my ear.

"Dont fuckin- laugh at me." I pushed up against Shonie.

Them and these fuck dildos needa get on and stop teasing me..in all realness though...I've never had shit up there but De'Shays tongue.

And like...fingers but that was unwanted so it doesn't count.

"Remeber when I ate that pussy, had you about to cry after the 4 time, just begging me to give you a break." She..she a bitch.

"Damn yall was wit the shits with out me, huh?" Shonie looked at De'Shay still holding my damn leg up, then I felt her strap touch my clit, and I tried to tell her but they was too busy kissing behind my back, so I was on edge..

Couple of moments of that happening, and I was about to cum.. It was the friction bitch! Leave me alone!

"W-wait lemme go to the bathroom." I needed to bounce she let go of my leg and I balted. I didn't even know where that mufucker was so I started walking around.

"Hey luh baby." I looked up and saw dude... I laughed, I guess I was wrong about this place.

"Im alright bro." I looked at him.

"Oh shit your a lesbian my bad." He laughed walking away.

He was chill, I guess.

I go back upstairs and see Lei and she's just on the phone texting and laughing.

"Who you texting." I sat next to her and took her phone, gently because I hate having shit snatched from me too.

"Ouu yo future baby mama, I see." I handed her, her phone back laughing.

"She wish, strap her ass down so good she be running from me." We both busted out laughing. She handed me a shot and we kept downing them mfs.

Shot after shot after shot.

"Damn girl next time tell us when you coming back up." Shay said sitting next to me.

"Girl *hic* shut'cho fine ass up."

As you can tell I was pretty drunk.

"Aye bestfriend tell her to shut her fine ass up."

Lei was drunk too...

"Aye couzo..my bestie bae said, shut'cho fine ass up *hic* I think she likes you." She put her hands to her lips and said shh. Laughing she turned to ole girl who she was most likely taking home.

"Bae get they ass so we can go home. " Shonie said shooing the girl away.

"Ight get the car ready baby."

Shonie walked away after she said that.

And the night was fawkin over...

--

🙉🙊🙈

💩🤡