I Dont Give A Fuck!

*Me reading threw the comments like*

--

Authors Pov

The ride home was silent, after they stopped basically fucking eachother on the dance floor. They had walked  back over to where Eve and'nem was by then everybody was ready to go, Niecy was with Leila drunk ass all night, Kayla was high and the rest were tired in more ways then one.

"Who driving?" Kayla held the keys up.

"Give em to me." Eve grabbed the keys and they were out.

She wasn't in the mood, and they could tell. Everybody got in the car, Leila was upfront with Eve.

"Neicy, I'm going to eat your pussy TONIGHT!!"

Leila held her finger up to show how serious she was, Neicy started cracking up. Leila didnt say shit cause she knew Neicy thought she was playing.

--

"Eve, bro you doing to much for real."

"How Shonie and ian even say shit?"

"Exactly why you not talking, whats the problem?"

"Nun." Eve straight faced Shonie and Shonie mean mugged her, how is Shonie mad when she was the one having a glorified orgasm in the middle of somebodys front room?

"Ight I dont give a fuck, if you wanna be like that then be like that."

"Bet."

Shay was just sitting there watching, she didnt know what to say, on one hand she didnt think it was that deep but on another Eve has already told them she didnt like shit like that anyway.

"You know what naw whats the fuckin problem?"

"Shondra aint shit wrong why you steady pushin it?? Damn fall the fuck back."

"Fuck you mean I dont know where this fuckin attitude came from."

"Aint shit wrong with me! Just go about your night, matter a fact go fuckin argue with Asia, go get balls deep in her for all I fuckin care!" Shonie stood there after she said that, Eve titled her head and made a "what you got to say now?" Expression.

"So you doing all this over a dance?"

"Yall chill, its late at night have a adult conversation."

"Ok since we're being adults that shit made me uncomfortable."

"What cause we were dancing?"

Eve walked over to Shay.

"No, that wasn't dancing that was bumping, humping, ass slapping all that shit." Eve used Shay to demonstrate, she twerked and humped her ass on Shay's crotch. The shit was honestly funny to Shay but she didnt want to make shit worse so she didnt laugh.