Tell Us What To Do

Yall funny ash😂

-

Shay's Pov

Me and Shonie sat in the kitchen talking about yesterday. In all honesty I was just mad because she didn't call us what-so-ever.

I mean damn I want my hard headed ass baby to call me, sue me. She was still upstairs sleep, me and Shonie were coming up with how to bring it up to her.

"We could easily just tell her to sit down and see how she feels about everything."

She looked at me like I was on to something.

"Naw she might get mad at us."

I nodded.

"We could remind her what she promised, and then boom."

I nodded.

"Yep I like that."

"Yall weird as hell." Eve said walking around the corner laughing, she walked over smiling and gave us a kiss, she walked to the fridge and started grabbing the ceral.

"But naw I'm fine, honestly I dont want to talk about it, I'm kind of happy, we can finally go out without worrying about her quarter back built ass."

I laughed alittle but I straightened it up.

"So you good? Nothing you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"When we gone fuck?"

Shonie perked up.

"Shiiiiiiiiddd ion know what'chu on ma?"

"Whatever you on papi."

Well shit

"When I get back from Kayla house

"When I get back from Kayla house.."

"Kayla house!??!"

She want to play and shit and we tryna break them walls...

"But..but what about the pussy.." Shonie said that more to herself, she was hurt..and I cant blame her...

-

Kayla's Pov

I was high yesterday, talkin horny high and I fucked up.. after I left the hospital I went and got high at my crib and I called Daija over, and at one point I think I told her I loved her, I don't know, we ended up fuckin though and now she keep on calling me and I didn't know what to do so I called Leila and Eve.

--

So they both got to my house and wont stop fuckin with eachother.

"Snitch."

"Punk."

"Dick slinger."

"Girl both yo damn girlfriends sling dick, REAL dick."