Stupid Shit

Get ready..

--

Eve's Pov

"No-no-no so you telling me...that when yall have sex, its anal?"

"Yes."

"Do you both have a prostate."

"Yes ma'am."

Silence..

"So when...do you get periods?"

"Nah we dont have those, we...barley know shit about them, our sex education was always with the boys in school, we used to look like boys growing up so nobody knew not even us, but then in high school we got titties, and then we all knew."

(I would like to say I am so sorry if that is incorrect or doesnt make since, im trying gosh dangit, No disrespect though to trans people.)

Hella interesting.

"And both of yall can feel threw ya dicks?"

"Man Eve stop asking this stupid shit." Shondra said laughing at me.

"Shit im sorry but its interesting, im fuckin flabergasted."

"Man we can show you how it feel if you want." De'Shay started smirking.

Me watch them have sex?

"Naw bro ion think me watching ya- oooooh bro shut'cho ass up!"

We all started laughing, I been hanging with they ass alot lately, the day I found out about their dicks I had walked in on Shondra in the bathroom, and I like...took a double look.

Then I just kind of starred.

"Aye yall I gotta head out got a session in a hour, ill see u later bae." She kissed Shondra, walked up to me picked up the edge of my hair and said bye to me walking away...

She ment for it to be sexy, I know but it was kind of creepy which made her attempt cute, and I think she realized as she walked out.

"Aye you tryna roll up?"

"Yeah."

--

"Can I stop now?"

"No, keep going, the view is amazing."

"Yeah but I can't hold it much longer."

I started whining.

"Take your hands off that pussy, and imma eat you till you cry, you fuckin virgin."

"Uhh, stop calling me n-names!"

"Stop acting like a sissy, you only gotta go for alittle longer babygirl."

She got close, real close and watched me play with myself.

"You look delicious, no cap."

I wiggled my pussy whinning telling her to move. I dont know why or how but shit always gets sexual with them, like wtf first it was just Shay and now Shonie? I felt some enter me.

I jumped when I looked down and saw her hand in my pussy.

"Ouu, you cant do thaat, stooop."

"Shut up."

Well dam, MAN ION LIKE THAT SHIT TELLING ME TO SHUT UP.

"You know what no you ahh shut up and get up."

I swatted her hand away stood up and pushed her on the couch.... Man I dont know shit about suckin dick. I mentally cried as I yanked her pants down and got slapped by the thing....fuckin...extra limb having ass.

"Man Eve you can evwn handle it mo-." I took the tip in my mouth and started licking around it, then I went lower, while she moaned lowly. I started bobbing my head up and down going lower and lower every other bob, she moaned more then I stopped.

"Either you shut the fuck up or its a wrap on this shit." I made direct eye contact, she looked confused at firat, yeah mf Im the real daddy in this bitch, like I said first time we met, B.P.I.C.

"O-kh-ok." She said it so quiet and breathlessly, yeah..I affect women like that.

I smirked and went right back to it, I dont know if i was doing the shit right or if she was just horny, shit I've read enough books to know to use no teeth, that I know.

I bobbed, and slurpped, I even nibbled on her shaft, I knew she was about to cum cause I felt her shit twitching.

"You gotta cum." I pulled off giving her a handjob.

"Yes." She put her hands to her face shyly.

"Yes? Yes what? What are you saying yes for?" I started teasing her.

She sighed.

"Yes I have to cum."

I know its alittle far at this point but we started fucking because we were challenging eachother, and then I started asking about their kinks and shit just escalated.

--

Shondra's Pov

I woke up, in my bed alone...

My cover was on me, my clothes was changed, then I got a text message from De.

Where tf is Eve?

Was that shit a dream, bruh I got too damn baked.

Fuck am I capping for, no such thing as too baked. I laughed at myself and went back to sleep, shit im tryna have that dream again.

Eve's Pov

What the fuck was that? What type of shit dis she lace the blunt with? Eve shut ul she didnt lace it you watxhed her roll it.

Bruh I fuckin sucked dick..and not any dick, bruh wtf?? Wtf!??!

Oh my fuckin god I gotta tell somebody anybody!

--

😮👀