Lay Down With Me

My updates be ass I know, I gots school work and all that, been tryna focus, so thats why the updates are scarce, I fw yall for sticking around though. 😌

ALSO yall heard about the boy SeMarion, its terrible, please yall email the school admins.

linda.washington@pisd.edu

shauna.koehne@pisd.edu

will.daniel@pisd.edu

Ight bye.

-

Author's Pov

Eve sat in the waiting room of the hospital.

She had heard about Kira being dead way before the call, the news was on when Leila had went up stairs with Niecy, the words that came out of the news reporters mouth made Eve sick, they showed a video in the back of a alley when Kira got shot 5 times it was blurred but final shot was threw the chest, is what the reporter said.

When Eve went to identify the body she ran out the room and threw up, that shit looked nasty...

Eve called up Kayla, cause she was still mad as Leila, De'Shay and Shonie, and she was ganna stay mad for as long as she wanted.

Petty as hell.

"Eve, what the fuck, you good?"

Eve looked up at Kayla, happy she didn't call everybody.

"Yeah Im actually alright.."

"Ion think so, you shaking like a mu'fucka."

"Cause they had me identify her body, it was so bad, then they brought me here and you know I was just thinking, I guess."

Kayla only nodded, this shit was weird.

"Well do Lei and'nem know?"

Eve just shook her head, she had been getting calls from Shay and Shonie since she arrived at the hospital, no doubt they saw the news but she wasn't in the mood to deal with all the "how you doings" and "lets talk about its" she was honestly tired.

"Can I come to your cr-"

"No."

Kayla straight faced her.

Eve looked betrayed.

"And why the fuck not?"

"Cause I know what you doing Eve, not on my watch go talk to your damn girlfriends."

"I dont even wanna talk about it to be honest, it's over, I'm tired of thinking about that hoe."

"Well tell them that, go get yo ass in the car, bye."

Kayla got up and started walking off.

"Remeber that when you wanna bus in my crib."

"And you'll open the door every time."

Eve just laughed and walked out the hospital.

--

She was finally there.

She wasn't nervous, she honestly felt free, now she wouldn't be cooped up in the crib or looking over her shoulder every time she went out with Shonie or Shay.

Eve's Pov

I'm so tired, I don't know why, maybe adrenaline? Maybe.

I got out the car and walked to the door, I walked in and Shonie was right there waiting, she looked worried.

"Eve where you been at, didn't you see us calling you?"

I didn't feel like talking, and no cap I wasn't in any type of mood to stay mad like I planned on, ngl. Right now I needed my girlfriends.

"Where's Shay?" I said walking up to Shonie.

"She in the room, didn't you hear me-"

I didn't even let her finish, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the room, Shay was about to say something looking mad.

I let go of Shonie and got undressed down to my boxers and tank top and laid down, they just sat there and stared at me.

"Can we talk tomorrow, I'm really tired."

"No Eve we need to talk about it."

"Please, lay down with me, I promise I will talk about it tomorrow."

They both stood there.

"Ight." Shonie said.

Shay sighed and they got in the bed too. It was quiet, Eve liked it Shay was infront holdimg her and Shonie was Spooing her, they all rocked slowly and Eve was out like a light...