18) Sonaze: Sudden Mate

Requested by Dudjdhfhcjdu

Sonic x Blaze

Kinks: Futinary, belly bulge, cream pie, werecat, foreplay, licking, predator and prey

Warning: Noncon

~~~

PoV: Sonic

"Hello? Blaze?" I opened her door and found it was completely dark inside. It was only six, but she called me to come over and help.

"Sonic~"

BAM!

"Ah!" I yelped as the door slammed behind me.

"They're you are~" I was suddenly wrapped in violet and white fur.

"Let go! Who- mm! Ee!" I panicked as something rough and wet cross my lips and up my cheek, "What the hell was that?! Haah~!" I left the same feeling again on my neck.

"Sonic~ I want you~" It was Blaze's voice!

"Blaze?" I couldn't get a good look because of the dark, "What happened?  Augh!" She was crushing me! I couldn't get out of her grip.

"I was struck by dark gaia's curse as you once were..." I felt her lick my chest, "I don't have a mate, and this curse is amplifying everything beastly about me..." she pinned me onto the ground, "I wanted to hunt you down... I want to ravish you..."

"W-wait! Blaze! What are you saying?!" I was nothing like this when I was under the curse. Why is it effecting her like this?

"You taste so sweet~" she licked my ear.

"Blaze, stop~ I'm not food. Haa~!" I felt her tongue on my leg.

"Hmm~" she wasn't listening. Blaze just keep licking me anyway she pleased.

"Ahaaa~♡!" I felt her tongue inside! It was scratchy and rubbing against me, "Blaze... don't, your tongue is too tough... Hah~♡!"

"Noh yeh," she let go of right arm and grabbed my leg.

"Hey- Augh~aah~♡!" I felt something much bigger suddenly pushed into me, "Blaze..."

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic panted as he found himself inert from the feeling of Blaze's penetration. Blaze purred as half her swollen shaft was buried into Sonic's entrance. The tip of her member caused Sonic's lower abdomen to protrude around the area. Her hand released Sonic's left hand, she now only held him by his right leg.

  He was suddenly shifted onto his side. Blaze had pulled his right leg up in order for her to adjust.

"Agh~ ahh~♡!" Sonic's nails  clawed at the floor behind his gloves. Blaze had begun to push the rest of her shaft into Sonic's rectum.

"Mh~♡! Tight~" Blaze purred as her massive shaft was completely embodied withing Sonic. The beastly werecat she had surcome to her desire to continue. She began thrusting deep into the helpless victim below her. With each thrust along went the view of Blazes shaft from within his body.

  She howled as she suddenly came within her new mate. Sonic remained as he was, panting to catch his breath.

"Hey! Let me rest a little- haah~♡!" Sonic froze as he was suddenly turned onto his stomach and rammed into once more.

"Again..." Blaze began thrusting, manually holding up Sonic's lower half.

"No... I can't-" the blue hedgehog's body stiffened as he felt an unwanted arousal coming from his other head. No... this can't be turning me on... I keep telling her to stop and she won't... This isn't- "Ah!"

  The hedgehogs body began to tremble as a large furry hand began to toy with his member. The male bit his tongue as his shaft was pulled and stroked. No... I can't cum... not now...

"Sonic~" Blaze whispered into his ear, "You're all mine now. I won't let you go," her words made him shutter as she whispered them. It was enough to cause Sonic's own defeat.

"AahhaaaaAA~♡♡!!!" The male hedgehog came and his body collapsed, all as Blaze came deeply inside his body. She gently pulled her shaft from his body. Blaze's large amounts of semen began to ooze out as Sonic remained to lay in place.

  The werecat only smiled and gently brought the hedgehog into her bedroom. She waited until Sonic woke before pinning him again.

"Blaze?" The hedgehog gulped, he had hoped it all to be a dream.

"Let's go again~" she whispered into his ear.

"No way! I can't! Blaze!" His legs were spread and his cries were ignored.

"I plan to eat all of you from now on."

"No! Wait- AahaaaaA~♡!"

~~~

01/06/2021