23) Sonilla: "Nightmare Lies" Parody

Requested by Dudjdhfhcjdu.

Sonic x Vanilla

Kinks: Rape Play, Futinari, Restraint, Milf.

Warning: Noncon

~~~

PoV: Vanilla

  It was silent after everyone went to bed. Sonic was spending the night with us tonight. I let him use the guest room yet, I found myself lonely as I attempted to sleep in my bed. I had spent the whole day with Sonic already as he played with Cream and helped me around the house. It was as if the hours of the day weren't enough. I hadn't gotten the chance to hold him in anyway. This is becoming problem, my energy feels drained from bot being able to hold him. I wonder of hes still awake, I should take the chance while Cream is sleeping.

  I left my room and quietly made my way down stairs to my guest room. The door opened with some mild creaking as I stepped inside. I shut the door, removed my dress, and walked up to the bed. Sonic was curled up under the blankets fast asleep. I shut the door and laid down besides him.

"Mm..." he shifted as the bed weight changed. I pulled him into my arms and he shifted again, "Hm? Vanilla...?" He yawned, "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, I had a small nightmare about you. I'd like to stay here and hold you a while. So I'm not so scared," I gave him a light squeeze and his cheeks went red.

"R... really... but-"

"It'll help me sleep," I pulled him against my stomach, he couldn't resist the soft feeling of my chest.

"O...okay..." it took time, but eventually he fell asleep again. His sleeping face was so precious.

"How cute you are," I ran my hand down his back and felt his tail graze my hand, "Aren't you quite welcoming tonight~"

"Mm..." his face scrunched up for a moment as I gently inserted a finger. He relaxed after a few seconds, "Fluffy..." he was talking in his sleep. I waited until his body relaxed before beginning to prep him.

"You're so soft inside," his hips had started shifting, then I felt something poke me, "You got hard in you asleep. Naughty boy~♡"

  I moved the blanket aside, "Since I caused it, I promise to take responsibility~"

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic was rolled onto his back as Vanilla slowly turned him. Her fingers still greedily thrusting into him. It wasn't until her hard shaft began poking at Sonic's thigh, that he began to shift.

"Mm..." Sonic adjusted himself in his sleep, his legs parting in a way that gave Vanilla more room to slip between them.

"Thank you for the meal~" Vanilla leaned down and began to slowly lick the rim of his entrance.

"...mm..." Sonic shifted again as he felt pressure on his prostate.

"You're all lose now, that's good," Vanilla stopped as she reached for the lube besides the bed. She lubricated herself and slowly began pushing her member into Sonic's rear.

"Ngh... Ahhha-mmm!?" Sonic's shout was muffled immediately by large soft breasts. His mind in a completely haze as he attempted to comprehend the sudden pain in his backside. Vanilla's large cock had nustled itself completely withing his body.

"Shh~ You'll wake Cream and Cheese if you're too loud," Vanilla grabbed his hands and pinned them over his head.

"Mm! Mmph!" Sonic attempted to free himself but failed. His body was in too much shock to build up any strength, and the pain only made him weaker, "Mm~♡!"

  Vanilla smiled as Sonic bucked his hips for a brief moment. She had hit his prostate, sending a surge of pleasure through him.

"Good boy~" Vanilla rubbed his stomach, "Take it all in."

  She began thrusting soon after. Railing the small hedgehog that was trapped under her and still lost as too what was happening. The only thought Sonic was able to register was that he couldn't make a sound.

  The rabbit began to quickly pick up her pace. She slammed into Sonic's body, making him yelp again. Her hard shaft still going in small consecutive thrusts. She only got faster as Sonic's legs instinctively wrapped around her.

"I knew you'd enjoy this~" Vanilla smiled as she continued.

  It didn't take long for Sonic up cum from the pleasure. Dispite it being sudden, his body had no hesitation in indulging in the ecstacy Vanilla gave him. Sonic moaned beneath her breasts as Vanilla's cock began pumping him with semen.

"Mm~♡! Aah~♡!" Vanilla moaned as she release the last of her semen into Sonic's swollen belly.

  Exhaustion finally set in for the grown rabbit. She pulled out and laid besides Sonic. She quietly fell asleep while holding him.

  Sonic, on the otherhand, was still trying to comprehend the effects which had just occurred. He passed out before he could even say Vanilla's name.

  Both sleep the rest of the night in complete peace.

~~~

5/31/21