25) Sonephiles: Safe Play

Requested by anonymous. (Because you can ask in privet when you're shy.)

Sonic x Mephiles

Kinks: BDSM, Rope Bunny, Restraint, Rough sex, Teasing, Enema (minus the gross part).

~~~

PoV: Sonic

"What do you mean your going to G.U.N again? Shadow this had been everyday for two weeks!" I snapped.

"I don't have a choice," He packed his bag, "I'll be gone for a few days."

  I grabbed his bag, "Legally they have to give you a day off. I'll talk to Tower myself."

"Don't get involved. It has nothing to do with you," he pulled the bag, it was only a glance but I saw them... he had condoms in his bag... We never used condoms together...

"You're right... it has nothing to do with your boyfriend," I let the bag go, grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys, then left.

  I wanted to be wrong, so I called Tower at G.U.N when I was far enough away.

"Hello? Sonic?" Tower answered, "Is there an energency?"

"N-no I just... Shadow's been called in everyday for two weeks. I'd like to know why..." I didn't know how to prepare for his answer. I leaned back against a tree. I began fiddling with one of the low branches.

"He hasn't been called in at all this week. If anything he's off for the next three days. And had 2 days off last week after he finished two missions-" I dropped the phone and I heard the branch snap from my grip.

"He's cheating..." I slumped down and picked up the phone, "Thank you Tower. Be sure you give him the longest mission tomorrow. Bye."

"Shadow..." I came home to find him gone. He had left, "Don't bother coming back then!"

---

  The phone rang while I was laying in bed. It was Mephiles calling me.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"You answered. Everyone said you weren't answering their calls," he sounded almost relieved.

"Mm... I haven't... your the first one I've answered," I pulled my head back under my blanket.

"How have you been?" It was weird getting a call from Mephiles. He hardly ever spoke to me.

"Shitty... what else. Shadows been cheating on me. I found out this morning..." I had told him everything.

  Before I could realize it. I had completely opened up to him. Then I agreed to come over and see him.

---

"You're here..." Mephiles opened the door for me when I knocked, "I was worried you wouldn't show."

"Its not like the world needs saving right now...." I couldn't even smile at my own joke.

"Come in," he invited me inside and pulled me onto the couch with him. He had snacks laid out on the counter with a cold soda, "I don't eat, but I wasn't sure if you needed to."

"I haven't yet so... I guess I should," I took a chip from the bowl and ate a few.

"Sonic, do you plan to leave him?" Mephiles asked.

"He's knowingly cheating on me. I'm leaving him," I help out my phone, "But..."

"Would you like me to type it?" He sat down besides me and opened my messages to Shadow's contact. Then I recalled the images I had sent to try and tempt him to come home early the other day.