2) Sonourge: Jealous Mistake

Requested by sinadow

Sonic x Scourge

Kinks: Noncon, Rough, Choking

Warning: Noncon

~~~                                                                      

PoV: Sonic

  Shadow... I don't understand... "Why did he break up with me?"

  I couldn't stop crying. Shadow just left. I didn't understand what went wrong. I couldn't cry alone in my room any more, I grabbed my keys and left my house. I wandered around, and I found myself inside a bar.

"One Sheryl Temple," a waitress gave me a drink I couldn't remember ordering.

"Oh... thank you," I sipped on it, I felt like bursting into again. Shadow was there with his friends.

  I chugged the drink, almost chocking on the cherry. Shadow even had a smile on his face... did he not love me?

"Damn it," I walked into the bathroom and it the wall, "Why..."

"You know he broke up with me."

"No way," there were girls talking outside, "He was totally into you before."

"Oh yeah, and he still is. He's just lying about not wanting to be with me. I'm gonna make him jealous."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"I'm just gonna flirt with some guy until he comes and fights for me."

"That's perfect!"

  It is perfect. I could make Shadow jealous and want me back. I peeked out of the bathroom. There was a green hedgehog sitting alone, two tables away from Shadow. He was good enough. I dried my tears and fixed myself up a bit. I used eye drops to clear up the redness. When I looked normal again, I walked out with my best fake smile. This green hedgehog would do just fine.

"Is there someone sitting here?" I asked, my hand resting my hand on the chair next to him.

"No, not at all," he moved over and I sat down next to him.

"So, what are you doing in a place like this alone?" My eyes glanced at Shadow, he wasn't a even looking in my direction.

"I'm just having a beer, what about sweetheart? What's your story?" He put his hand on my thigh, his thumb rubbing my inner leg.

"I'm just here looking for a good time," Shadow still hadn't noticed anything, "You know, I don't mind talking to strangers. It's exciting."

"You like exciting, huh. Good thing you're talking to me then," he smirked.

  Nothing was working... Shadow wouldn't look at me or glance. Did he even know I was here? I checked my phone, not even a text message. It had been three hours... Scourge, which was his name, had mostly been touching my leg and quills as I pretended to flirt with him. I was done with this. I just wanted to go home and pass out in front of the t.v.

"Hey baby, where ya going?" Scourge asked as I got up and grabbed my coat.

"I need to head home," I replied.

"Come one, stay a while longer. I'll show you a good time," he grabbed my waist and I pushed him off me.

"No thanks, I'm going home," I walked home. Shadow didn't notice me, there was no point.