24) Sonadliver: A Cabin Alone

Requested by anonymous.

Shadow x Sonic x Silver

Kinks: Double Penetration, foreplay, toy use, Messy.

~~~

PoV: Shadow

"Sonic... I like you!" Silver blurted out his confession immediately once we met up with Sonic. It was after a battle, and he had enough adrenaline to say it without thinking. Luckily I was only other being here. Everyone else had gone home to recover.

"Huh?" Sonic just stared at him, then smiled, "Yeah, I like you too. You're a good friend Silver."

Friend?

"Yeah..." Silver looked absolute devastated, Sonic hadn't realized how he hurt him.

"Yeah! You and Shadow both are great friends!"

Friends... He only thinks of us as friends...

"B... but Sonic..." Silver was weak and desperate at this point.

"That's enough," I grabbed him, "Sonic I need to borrow Silver."

"Sure?" Sonic tilted his head. How dare you do something cute.

"Shadow... he friend zoned me..." Silver was whining as I teleported us to my place.

"He friend zoned me too idiot," I tossed him onto the couch, "Did you forget how obvious he is? The only person he knows likes his is Amy, but that's because of her aggressive approach. We need to approach him directly."

"But Sonic always pushes her away. We'll probably wind up being pushed away if we try hugging him like her," Silver pointed out an obvious obstacle we had.

"Then we get him somewhere privet," I stated.

"Privet is good. But I live with Blaze and you live with Rouge. We don't have a moment alone for every long," he added.

"Then we should use another location," I took a seat and knocked over a magazine Rouge had been reading. I picked it up and the pages turned to a resort in the tundra, "A cabin..."

"A cabin?" Silver took the magazine, "Hey, if we took Sonic here then no one can bother us so long as Eggman doesn't find out."

"Hm... Winter could trigger some of his hibernation habits as well which means-"

"Are you tell mean that this cabin could give me the chance to have him bundled up in a blanket on my shoulder..." Silvers grip wrinkled the cover, "Were taking Sonic there immediately!"

"Very well, I'll make the reservation now," I took the magazine back and looked for their contact information immediately.

We will be successful this time.

PoV: Sonic

"A cabin? Hm... Well that does sound like fun. Maybe we can go sledding," I had never been invited anywhere other than to fight from Shadow. This was my best opertunity to get close to him. I couldn't pass up a chance like this, "Yeah, I'll go!"

"Really! Alright!" Silver was excited too. Anyone would be is Shadow invited them. He never wants to hang out, this will great!

---

"Choo!" I sneezed as a snow flake landed on my nose.

"Are you alright Sonic?" Sliver asked as we walked upto the cabin.

"Yeah, just a tickle. I'll be fine," I adjusted my bag and was the first to open the door, "Wow!"

"It beautiful in here," Silver came in after me.