Rules!

There are a couple things.

Request Rules:

• Ship

• Some plot

• Sex/ smut/ lemon details. (Positions, toys, nicknames, kinks, ect.)

Only ship name requests:

  If you really can't think of anything specific for your request, I will wing it, but that does mean it may not turn out how you want. It will also take longer to make.

(You need to tell me if you don't want your username to appear in the beginning of your request.  Private Dms are accepted on wattpad and discord.)

Ship rules:

1st!

  No Sonegg because I find it disturbing.

  No Sontails, Soncream, or Soncharmy because they are too young. (No age ups)

And pls no Sonic x Tom. I love the movie, but I am not comfortable with that ship.

Also no Sonic x Manic and Sonic x Sonia cause they're related.

2nd

  Girls will be Futa (ie have penises) so they can fuck Sonic.

3rd

  With kinks, fetishes and more, I know many things. But!

  Nothing with feces, urine, vomit, or gas! It's gross in my opinion and I don't want to do it.

  Also no ADBL because that's a no! (Adults with dipers)

You guys can request just about anything, I do gore, rape, not rape, anything.

4th

SONIC MUST BE UKE!

  Sonic must be 1 of the ukes in any request.

  There can be more than one uke/seme. Sonic just has to be one of the ukes.

  You guys have pretty much complete freedom to request what you want.

If you've read my last one shot book, "Sonic Yaoi One-Shot," then you know I'm open to many things. If you haven't read it, well there's 90 oneshots waiting for you.

  Also, if you don't want your name tagged, you have to let me know. You guys can DM me requests if you're shy and want to be labled as, 'Anonymous.' I will keep your user name a secret if you ask me to. You just have to ask.

I love you guys and I can't wait to see your requests.

Aahh~♡!  😆😆😆

9/7/19