1) Sonic: Locked in a Box

This one is a gift from me, just to get things started.

Sonic x Several characters

Kinks: Bondage, Ristraint, Confinement, Hole fucking.

Warning: Futinari (Futa), nonconsenual.

~~~

PoV: 3rd Person

  A blue hedgehog walked along the street, wondering which location would be best to get a chillidog from. He trotted along. Sonic the Hedgehog walked past a dark alley, and a box was dropped over him and quickly sealed, trapping him inside.

"Hey!" Sonic shouted, pounding on the wooden box, "Ah!"

  The ones outside the box quickly dragged it away.

---

"Shadow you seriously need to learn how to relax-" the green hedgehog named Scourge stopped when he noticed a mysterious wooden box in an alleyway. The word 'Blow Job' written on one side, the other read 'Ass Fucking.'

"What the hell is this," Shadow questioned the box as he examined the hole in the below the word 'Blow Job.' He could see lips, but not the face.

"Aah~♡!" A moan came from the box as Scourge pushed two fingers into the opposite hole.

"Fuck, I'm doing it," Scourge eagerly aligned himself, overwhelmed with the intense heat he felt from the body inside the box.

  Shadow thought for a while and Scourge mercilessly fucked the boy in the box, then Shadow thrusted his hard did into the blow job hole.

  Inside the box, Sonic had been restrained. His upper half strapped so his head couldn't move more than half an inch from the blow job hole. His rear was forced to be pressed up against the 'Ass Fucking' hole where his entrance was exposed. He was a public sex toy who was locked in a box.

  Moans came from the rough thrusts Socurge made into Sonic's rear. Sonic gagged as Shadow's member came into his throat, leaving him with the taste of the starchy release. Scourge came then began fucking Sonic's mouth as Shadow disappear. Scourge finished in the warmth of Sonic's mouth before leaving.

---

"What the? Oh cool, free sex toy," The yellow hedgehog stopped in front of the box and took it to his apartment when he fucked both holes relentlessly.

  Sonic couldn't scream as his ass was ravaged by power thrusts and loads of semen. He gagged as Fleetaway's cock released into his throat. Fleetaway rammed into him until he nearly passed out. His roommate came home and took the box.

  Sonic's fur was sticky with cum. A flew drops laid on the floor buy both holes. His box was placed down in the middle of a strip club, where it became a profit. Five bucks for a blow job, ten for sex, a hundred for the box.

  Sonic's throat and rear were relatively pentatrated by members of random people. Rouge, the bat who owned the bar, had a member of her own. She didn't have to pay because she allowed the box to stay. She slowly pushed hers into Sonic's entrance. The boy in the box would have screamed of it weren't for the two lengths in his mouth. Rouge pounded him, making the box creek. Rouge ejaculated into Sonic and pulled out as strangers continued to pound him in groups of two or more.

  The box was purchased by a pink hedgehog. She took the light box home and her erection was thrusted into Sonic's mouth. The blindfolded hedgehog was forced to suck off the girls member. She rammed the back of his throat and came, forcing her semen into his stomach. She pulled out and texted a friend about the box.

  An hour later a red echidna arrived and took the box. Knuckles, he forced his four headed member into Sonic's rear. The bottom of the box now covered in semen. Sonic panted as he was thrusted into. He felt the gush of release flow into him and another member too the place of knuckles soon after. Sticks the badge roughly rammed Sonic without mercy. She put a tinfoil ring around the box before fucking it. Sonic bit his tounge as the futa had her way with his ass.

  The box was stolen after Sticks came. It went to the tentacles of a grey hedgehog with cyan stripes. Mephilies thrusted organ into both holes of the box, letting them slither around inside Sonic until he came. One even managed to slide past and caress the azure's body making him moan. By the time Mephilies was done with him interest in the box was gone and interest to sleep over whelmed the city.

  The sun began to rise as the box was passed around for people to fuck. Eventually it found its way back to the alley where the lock was removed.

  Sonic was released, his weak body hobbling him home before he passed out. He was been fucked all night, and was worn out completely...

~~~

WOO! SECOND ONESHOT BOOK!

  I hope you guys are excited, I sure am. Please understand, I won't be able to do your requests everyday day, so have patients.

Other than that

LET'S GET IT STARTED!

😄😙

9/7/19