21) Sonilver: Hanging Out

Requested by (Sorry. They want this to be anonymous. Just enjoy it ^^)

Sonic x Silver

Kinks: Ristrant, foreplay,

Warning: Noncon

~~~

PoV: Silver

"If I don't do this now I won't get another chance... no turning back. I'm gonna do it," I cleaned my room and fixed up my fur a bit. Then I left. This was my only chance to have a date with him while Eggman was gone.

---

  Sonic was out by the last battle sight according to Tails. Sonic always went back to battle sights to check if anyone had gotten hurt or worse. He never left anyone injured, but he still checked to be safe. Sure enough, I found him there checking the damage.

"Hey, Sonic," I called to him, "This is an empty field. I don't think anyone would have gotten hurt here."

"Silver?" He turned my way and smiled, "I know but sometimes Eggman traps animals inside his robots. He hasn't done it in... years now? But I still like to check."

"Are you all done checking?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Nothing was hurt around here in the middle of Green Hill. Did you guys need me for something?" He was so cute when he smiled at me like this. So innocent and gentle, I want him.

"You want to come over and hang out?" I went for it and asked himm immediately. I didn't want to wait another minute.

"I guess I have some right now-"

"Great!" He atually accepted. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the battle field, "I'll take you over to my place."

"Sure- Ah!" He flinched as I pulled him up into my arms, "Silver you don't have to carry me, I can run just fine."

"Please, I want to," I pulled him close to my body.

"Fine, you did invite me," his face was blushing. He's so cute! I never want to put him down.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie or something," I talked to him the entire time I flew us back to my house.

---

"Wow, you have a big movie collection," I had Sonic in my bedroom at the moment.

"Yeah, pick which ever you want, I liked all of them," I turned on the tv and put the CD he handed me in, "Come on," I pulled him onto the bed with me.

"How come the TV isn't in the livingroom?" He asked as he tried giving me a decent amount of space without falling off the bed.

"I had one there too but... I kinda broke it," I told him the story of how I broke my TV while trying to move it.

  Soon, Sonic was completely comfortable while watching the movie. I was lucky his ankles were right besides each other, he didn't notice at all when I pinned them.

"Silver?" He noticed as I moved in front of him, "What is it?"

"I love you," I pushed him down onto his back and pinned his wrist over his head.

"Sil-mm!" I kissed him before he could finish saying my name. His lips were as soft as I dreamed they'd be. Sonic's body was so slender, his fur so smooth.

  He's finally mine.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic's mind spun in circles as he attempted to figure out what was happening. Silver only stopped his endless kissing affair with short breaks to adjust his movements. Sonic could only gasp for the few seconds he had, unable to get a word out. Silver kept Sonic pinned, his telekinesis preventing Sonic from moving anything other than his head, hips and torso.

  The kissing stopped as Silver gained an interest in Sonic's chest. His hands moving along the azure hedgehogs fur, searching for those hidden pink peaks.

"S-Silver... what are you- Aa♡!" Sonic moaned as Silver wrapped his lips around the sensitive pink flesh, "N-no don't do that..."

  Sonic's face went red as he tried to free himself from Silver's strong hold. Sonic found himself fighting his insticts to reveal his member. He held his breath to avoid moaning, yet he failed as Silver's tongue continued to tease his nipple. Sonic's back arched as the pearl colored male began to slowly stroke his groin. The smaller blue hedgehog yelped as Silver's finger slipped into his retum.

"Silver!" Sonic snapped as the confusing pleasure he felt was interupted by discomfort.

"Don't worry, I'll find your spot soon," Silver was completely lost in wonder by his beloved companions body.

"Stop, you can't just do as you please," Sonic had finally realized what had happened. He was being molested by a friend who had only just confessed his feelings to him.

"I told you, it'll feel good right about..." Silver smiled as he felt Sonic's protate gland, "Now."

"Ahaa~♡!" Sonic gasped as a surge of bliss rendered him defenceless. The suddenly stimulation sent his nervous system into shock before his body collapsed.

"Youre voice is beautiful~" Silver nuzzled into the crook of Sonic's neck as he continued to prep the area of future penetration.

"N-no... aa-Haa♡!" Sonic's member moved against his will. Exposing itself to the air and now gentky pocking at Silver's belly.

"You're ready now," Silver kissed Sonic to distact him. His fingers were pulled from their place withing Sonic. A condom was rolled over his large throbbing shaft. The dick gentky began pushing its lubicated, enclosed, tip against the pink rim.

"AAAHHAAA~♡♡♡♡!!!" Sonic screamed as the large girthy member was thrust into him.

  Silver waited until Sonic's heartbeat calmed down. The moment he felt the soft flesh if Sonic's inner walls losen, he began to thrust. Sonic's mind hazed as Silver only aimed for the prostate within his unwill partner. The bed creaked as Silver moved fast and hard. The small blue male could hardly think as he was railed by his friend so suddenly. Silver hugged Sonic tight, contining to hump into the male he loved so much. Sonic could hardly beg for Silver to stop, his mouth only opened to let out sounds of his body's pleasure.

"So cute~" Silver moaned as he began stroking Sonic's hard shaft.

  Sonic's lips separated for another scream of pleasure. Sonic's body contacted a final time as he came. A few moments after Silver pulled out of him, the condom full and near bursting as he pulled out. Silver watched as Sonic's eyes slowly closed. He fell asleep from sheer exhaustion and stress from not fully comprehending his situation.

  Silver threw out the condom and laid down besides Sonic. He released his telekinesis and held Sonic close.

"I love you~"

~~~

4/23/2021

Sorry for that wait. I hope you enjoyed it.