14) Soninfinite: Little Kitten

Requested by Velvet-Teacups

Ship: Sonic x Infinite

Warning: Noncon

Note: "Sonic Forces" is called "The War" in comics that take place after.

PoV: Sonic

I was tired... we had been through so many battles with Eggman today. He wanted revenge for us winning The War. I found myself a nice place to rest near the beach. It felt nice to not have to worry about an Eggman attack for a day. I destroyed part of his new base in our last fight.

"Finally, a day to relax," I took a deep breath.

"SOMEONE HELP!"

"Never mind..." I got up and ran to where I heard the shout, "Hello? Anyone there?"

"Sonic the Hedgehog!" A girl was laying on the floor, "Please, help me."

"What's wrong?" I helped her up and sat her down on a tree stump.

"Just how gullible you are," she was squeezing my wrists.

"Hey, let go of me," I pulled back, but I didn't want to hurt her.

"Never again, hero of mobius," red cubes that were all too familiar swarmed me.

"Infinite..." I tried to back away but he wasn't letting go.

"Hello hero," he came out of his illusion, and grabbed me by the throat, "Let's go somewhere more privet."

"I won't let you cause harm again," I growled.

"I don't intend to do anything unless it's to you," he flew somewhere with me.

"If it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get," I snapped as he threw me down in a white room.

"You are too weak to fight. You've been exhausted by Eggman's constant attacks. If you try and fight now you'll collapse," he had been watching me. He knew I was tired, that I could barely handle another fight.

"You've been stalking me..." I backed away.

"Only so I can get to know you better," he pinned me against the ground.

A bed sudden lifted us off the ground. I knew it was an illusion, but it felt so real...

"Get off me!" I tried to kick him off, "Aah~!" I felt something, something inside me.

"You're weakness is all mine. Such a strong hero, yet so sensitive to sexual sensations," his fingers... they were toying with my insides.

"Get out of me... I'm not your toy... nyah!" I yelped as I felt him push against that stupid spot I had.

"That was an interesting sound of yours," he kept playing with that spot. I covered my mouth and bit my tongue to stay quiet, "Don't tell me you purr as well."

"Ngh! Don't you dare..." I pushed his hand back when he reach for my ear.

"Oh?" I couldn't see it, but I could feel that he had a smug look on his face, "You're not in a position to make demands, Little Kitten."

"Little what?! Ee!" He was petting me, I kept my mouth shut, the last thing o wanted to do was give him the satisfaction of making me purr.

"You're will is weaker than the last time I had you."

"S-shut up... urrr... " I froze, I let myself purr by mistake.

"You're such and open little kitten," he lifted me, and suddenly my back was against bedpost.

"Aahaa!!!!" I gripped the sheets, I felt something bigger inside me. Both his hands were on me, I looked down and found his dick was inside me... "No! Pull it out- haah~♡!"

"Not until I'm finished with you."

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic moaned as Infinite thrusted into him. The hedgehog's mind yelled stop, but his voice only released moans of pleasure.

"Aaa~ha-aahha~ nyah~♡!" Sonic moaned as his prostate was played with by the tip of Infinite's large shaft.

"You open up so easily Little Kitten~" Infinite code as he relished the sounds of Sonic's unwanted pleasure, "Such a submissive Kitten you are."

"I don't... nyahaa~ don't call me Kitten- aaa~♡!" Sonic battles moans, only to disprove of his new nick name.

"Well, it looks like my Little Kitten is little in other places as well," he teased as Sonic's member had exposed itself do to the pleasure Sonic felt.

"I-it's not that... small... aha~♡!" Sonic continued moaning.

Infinite smiled behind his mask and pinched Sonic's tongue, "Priceless... you're expressions are so soft Little Kitten."

Sonic blushed, the new nickname embarrassed him, yet he secretly took a liking to it. Their mating continued, Infinite pushed Sonic onto his back and rammed hard into the small hedgehog. Sonic no long shouted to stop, he only moaned in bliss. The azure's small member twitched and released it thick load the moment I finite slammed into his prostate. Sonic's body was completely exhuasted.

A warm fluid suddenly filled Sonic's stomach. Infinite filled his body with thick semen.

"So... full..." Sonic's last words before he collapsed from complete exhaustion.

"I intend to keep you full Little Kitten," Infinite pulled out, his own semen flooding out from Sonic's entrance. He left Sonic to sleep in the bed he created for now. He never intended to let Sonic go now.

"Rest for now, Little Kitten."

~~~

6/14/2020