12) Soninfadow: Let's Make A Deal

Sonic x Infinite x Shadow

Requested by Vortecs1

Warning: NonCon

PoV: 3rd Person

"Infinite," Shadow called as he appeared in Eggman's Lair, "I have come to fight you!"

  Shadow had gone to Eggman's lair for one reason. To end the war.

"Shadow, so aggressive. Do you really wish to to battle me?" Several illusion of Infinite appeared around the room.

"If it's what I have to do," Shadow growled.

"I had another idea in mind," Infinite dispersed his illusions and revealed himself.

"What idea?" Shadow growled.

"I want Sonic The Hedgehog, you clearly want this war to end. We could make a deal," Infinite said, "You bring me Sonic, I'll do one request of yours."

"If I bring you Faker, I want you to join the resistance," Shadow said, "Help us take down Eggman."

"Deal," Infinite smiled below his mask and sat in a throne he made for himself, "I'll be waiting here for him."

"Very well," Shadow said, "Chaos Control."

  Shadow disappeared and returned to the resistance outpost. He waited until everyone went to bed. He had patrol that night, so he was standing guard. It was three am when he walked into Sonic's room. Sonic was sound asleep, peacefully curled up below his blanket. Shadow held a rope in his hands, he moved the blanket and tied Sonic's legs down first, then his wrists. He gently picked Sonic up without waking him and returned to the lair through an whispered, "Chaos Control."

"You brought him to me successfully. Sonic must be at his most vulnerable when he sleeps," Infinite reached for Sonic and I backed away.

"You swear you'll join the resistance?" Shadow growled.

"So long as Sonic is in my possession I will do as your team says," he said.

"Very well," Shadow handed Sonic to him, not sure of what Infinite planned to do. Shadow only assumed Infinite wanted to torment the blue hedgehog, but Infinite's idea of torture was different from Shadow's.

"A heavy sleeper," Infinite pinched Sonic's nose, "Not for long."

"Ah!" Sonic woke up and found his arms tied, "Where-"

"Nice to have you up," Infinite sat on his throne with Sonic in his arms.

"Infinite... let me go!" Sonic began to struggle as he couldn't get free.

"You're not going anywhere," Infinite pinned Sonic down on the ground aster untying him. The metal below Sonic's hands warped and wrapped around him, holding his hands in place.

"What do you plan to do to him?" Shadow asked, still watching.

"Shadow..." Sonic looked up at Shadow with tears in his eyes, "Did you bring me here?"

"He did, but you don't have to worry," Infinite forced the ground to lift Sonic until the hedgehog's entrance was aligned with Infinite's hips.

"Let me go! Ah!" Sonic gasped as Infinite thrusted his thumb into Sonic's entrance, "W-what are you doing..." Sonic's voice was quivering as he looked back.

  Shadow watched, surprised that Infinite was touching such an area on someone he wanted to kill before.

"Soft, and warm," Infinite used both thumbs to open Sonic's entrance.

"S-stop... don't look there..." Sonic's legs were shaking and he was stuck on his knees.

"You don't give the orders here," Infinite smiled and his member was finally fully erect.

"AAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!" Sonic  screamed as the entirety of Infinite's cock was slammed into him. Sonic whimpered as blood dripped down his leg.

  Infinite grinned and began to thrust as Sonic shouted in pain. Shadow continued to watch. Sonic cried out and suddenly he moaned as Infinite rammed the squishy glad with in Sonic. Sonic's body began trembling as his prostate was suddenly attacked with hard thrusts and a harder cock.

"I found you're weak spot," Infinite continued to attack Sonic's sweetspot until Sonic collapsed onto his elbows, the unwanted pleasure was too much for him to stand.

"AH~ ha- ha- no... haah~♡! Ahaaaa~♡! Nyaha~♡♡!" Sonic moaned and panted as he began to give into the assault on his body.

  Shadow who had been watching was getting more aroused with each moan he heard from Sonic. He always had a sexual attraction to the hero, just not a romantic one.

  Sonic cried as he felt a warm gush into his body. Infinite had cum directly inside him.

"I would like a turn with him," Shadow said as Sonic seemed to loose his energy.

"Is that so?" Infinite released Sonic arms and held and held the hero upright.

"I'll join you if I must," Shadow grabbed Sonic and held his left apart as Infinite pinned his arms.

"Very well," Infinite waited for Shadow to insert his member into Sonic's body, once both members were deep inside Sonic's body the both began to bounce Sonic on their cocks.

  Sonic cried put but soon he began to moan and his prostate became the target for both heads. His entrance made a sloshing sound from the cum already inside him. Sonic moaned from the forced pleasure. Infinite wrapped a collar around his neck.

  Sonic was continuously thrusted onto their shafts as his tight walls were torn and rammed. Sonic came, after his prostate was hit once more. Sonic's walls contracted, squeezing both members and making them release their semen from the tension and friction. Sonic collapsed feeling twice the amout gush into him. Shadow and Infinite pulled out of the small entrance and dropped Sonic onto the ground where he laid, panting. Blood and semen dripped out of his rear.

"So long as I have him, the deal continues," Infinite stated, "understood?"

  Shadow nodded, understanding that it was now his job to guard Sonic for Infinite until the war ended.

"Understood."

~~~

3/25/20