16) Sonadow: Moonlit Honeymoon

Requested by shady2154

Kink: Rope Play (Movement restriction)

Type: Consensual sex

  Marriage and werehog involved.

PoV: 3rd Person

It was the end of a grand reception. The hotel was full of drunk or sleeping guests from the wedding. The newly wed couple emerged from their party and up to their hotel room. The start of their beachside hotel honeymoon.

  They collapsed onto the bed, Sonic giggling as his new husband kissed and nuzzled his neck. Shadow gently opened Sonic's button up shirt. He had lost the white jacket to his suit on their hotel room floor. Shadow unbuttoned the pale grey vest Sonic wore. Sonic's hand pulled Shadow's grey blazer from his shoulders and tossed it aside. He pulled Shadow up by his tie and kissed him. Ebony hands pulled the gold tie from around his husband's neck.

"Mm~hmhmhm!" Sonic giggled and broke their array of kisses, "Your my husband now~"

"Yes, I am. And you're mine~" Shadow gave a light and seducing growl as he pulled the belt off his husband's hips.

  The full moon soon began to rise higher in the sky. Shadow stopped as he felt the full moon rising higher and higher.

"Sonic... maybe not tonight," Shadow pulled away and Sonic grabbed him, wrapping his arms around his husband.

"I can take. You know I can," Sonic pulled off Shadow's silver tie and held it up, "You okay with that?"

"I'll be gentle," Shadow removed his suit and pulled Sonic's white suit off after. Sonic was still holding Shadow's tie, "What is your obsession with my tie?"

  Sonic giggled and wrapped  the tie around his wrists, "Just an idea."

"Are we going to need our safe word tonight?" Shadow tied his husband's wrists tot he bedpost.

"Only of we go further~"

  The moon reached its highest point, lighting the hotel room. Shadow fur and body grew as he climbed onto the bed. His eyes only staring at his partner as his enlarged, throbbing, impatient girth make Sonic's body chill with anticipation. The smaller hedgehog gasped as precum langed on his thigh. Shadow gently wiped it from Sonics thigh to use as a lubricant. He came to a halt when he recalled the damage his claws could cause. The now transformed Shadow instead lowered his head. His large tongue gently grazed Sonic's entrance, causing the small hedgehog to gasp and shutter.

"Shadow~ ooh~♡!" Sonic moaned as his partners tongue slipped inside him.

  The dark werehog grinned and pulled his mouth from the other's rear. His member pulsating with the greed of becoming embedded deep within his partner.

"I can't wait any longer," Shadow spoke, taking hold of his lover's hips and aligning them with ease.

"Mm... hmm! Aahaah~♡!" Sonics body tensed and relaxed as the tip gently entered his form. Shadow was large and thick, only the tip was already poking into Sonic's lower abdomen.

"Your body never ceases to amaze me~"

  Soon enough, the whole of Shadow's shaft was within Sonic's walls. Sonic's stomach showed a clear bump where Shadow's dick resided within him. The large furry male began to thrust and groan into his partner. Sonic moaned and pleaded in pleasure.

  The moonlight lighting their room. The clear white glow of the moon gave Shadow a clear view if Sonic's expression. The smile on his face as caught his breath before another moan slipped through his lips. It only made Shadow's lewd desires stronger. He began to thrust harder for his own pleasure. The ebony male raised Sonics hips and continued with no plan of stopping.

  Both were in complete ecstacy as they shared a release before the moon began to set. Shadows form returned to his usual appearance. Sonic was panting, semen seeping from his orifice as he was still dazed with pleasure.

"I love you~" Sonic purred, just before quickly drifting off to sleep as his hands were released from their binds.

"I love you most," The newly weds were found the next morning. Quickly sleeping in bed and in each others warm embrace.

  The happy couple were left alone to spend their mornin sleeping in each other's company.

  It was only the start of their honeymoon.

~~~

11/23/2020