17) Sonourge: After Party

Requested by Lover-chanUwu123

Kink: Vanilla/ Toy play

Sonic x Scourge

~~~

PoV : Scourge

"SURPRISE!"

"Fuck!" They startled me, every single one of them.

"Sorry. Hahaha! Didn't mean to scare you," Sonic ran up to me, "Happy birthday Scourge!"

"Thanks, this looks like a great party," I put my stuff down and the party started.

  Music, dancing, cake, and presents. Sonic got me a new pair of shades for my birthday. The party wen on for hours. Around 3 am eveyone went home, Sonic stayed behind.

"You didn't leave, why?" I grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap.

"Well no one knows we're dating yet, and I had a thought of a special present in mind for you," Sonic pulled me of my couch and pulled me into the bedroom. He laid in the bed and smiled, "Sorry, it's not wrapped," he pulled a bow from under the pillow and stuck it by his ear.

"I prefer this one unwrapped," I climbed on top of him and kissed him.

"Tonight you can do what ever you like," Sonic hugged me.

"You aren't going anywhere tomorrow after this."

PoV: 3rd person

Sonic moaned as vibrations were felt throughout his lower abdomen. Scourge grinned as he thrusted the vibrator deep into his boyfriend. His own member throbbing below the sheath.

"Haah~♡!" Sonic came and collapsed onto the bed.

"You're too easy," Scourge scoffed as he pulled the vibrator out of Sonic's entrance.

"Just... give me... a minute... I can... keep going..." Sonic got up and reached for the bottle of water next to the bed, "Aaha~♡!" He yelped as Scourge suddenly plunged a string of anal beads into his partner, causing him to spill the water, "S-Scourge... you need to give me a better warning- ngh!"

"I thought you said I can do what ever I want tonight?" Scourge purred as he pushed two more of the beads into his partner.

"Yeah but-haaha~♡!" Sonic didn't even get to finish his sentence as Scourge pulled, forcing four of the beads out by force.

"I love your expression," Scourge kissed his submissive partner as he continued toying with his hole. Gently pulling and pushing, harshly thrusting and yanking. He kept Sonic on his toes, not knowing what was going to happen next.

"Scourge... Aa-♡!" Sonic came and Scourge pulled the toy from him.

"You came again. I think you're prepped enough," Scourge grinned as he gently spread Sonic's legs.

"Preped?! I thought you were just messing around," Sonic hadn't realized that Scourge had only just started, now he recognized that he wasn't going to sleep until sunrise.

---

"Ah~ ha-aha~ha!ha! Ahaaa~♡!" Sonic moaned as Scourge thrust into him. The green male's throbbing cock slammed against the blue hedgehogs prostate. Stimulation overflowed Sonic's body as his boyfriend please himself and him. Scourge groaned and smiled as his member was encased in Sonic's warm, soft, smooth body. Both were in a haze of pleasure that surrounded them.

  Sonic was laid onto his back and thrust into once more. Lube and precum were both dripping from the rim of Sonic's entrance and thick shaft that constantly railed him.

  Time seemed like a mere illusion to either of them as their minds only focused on each other. Scourge's throbbing member began to ache as he was read for his release. He didn't care that it was Sonic's third release and his first, he merely wanted to see Sonic's face if ecstacy once more.

"Ahaaaa~♡♡♡!!!" They both came as the final thrusts were made. They both collapsed, exhausted and happy.

"You ready for round two?" Scourge grinned as he opened an energy drink he had set aside.

"Round two? I hadn't prepared myself enough to go this long. Scourge!"

"Ah~" he finished the entire can and tossed it aside, "I'm not done with you yet."

"Scourge wait! WAIT!"

"No way~"

"AHAaaahaaA~♡♡♡!"

"You came again~"

"Shut up... haahaaA~♡!"

~~~

11/30/2020

Sorry it took so long, but it's done. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Bye bye~ 😘