9) Sonadow: Famosly abused

Requested by ■■■■■ (Sorry, can't tell you~ 😘)

Kinks: Rape play, Blood Play, Bondage, Recording Sex, Punching Bag, Choking, Sex Slave.

Warning: Noncon, gore, torture.

~~~

PoV: Shadow

My bank account had been growing very slowly recently. It seemed my work had become tedious. People paid small amounts for me to torment my victims now. I needed something good. My usual targets were the fairly innocent, so I'd get someone who was far too innocent for their own good tonight. It was my current job, and the only one I enjoyed.

I left my house the next morning and searched for anyone. My phone rang, I had gotten a request. Someone had paid me a thousand dollars to make my next victim a 'cute boy.' That made my search much more limited. I accepted and walked into the city. It wasn't until the sun had begun to set, that I saw someone who was perfect. A blue hedgehog with the 'cute boy' look I was searching for.

I only needed to check one more thing. I walked up to him and he stopped.

"Hello," he said, I took a good look into his eyes.

"Perfect," I grin and pulled my hood down so he could see my face, "Hey kid," I said loud enough for him to hear me, "Think you could help me with something."

"What do you need help with?" He asked, a small smile on his face.

"I'm working on an art piece. I'd like you to be my model," he let me wrap my arm around him and guide him to my home.

"Where are we going?" He finally became curious when we left the city.

"Some where," I punched him the stomach, hard enough to make him start to loose consciousness, "Special."

He collapsed, and tossed him over my shoulder. He wouldn't see where I was talking him, he'd never be able to leave it when I was done. I brought him to the abandoned house where I did my work. I had made the basement into my own red room. The floors a deep blood red from the blood stains. The walls a candy red and the lights were all dull. I tied Sonic to a chair. Before he woke up, I had him gagged and blindfolded. Once he was moving and panicking, I turned on my camera and the fun could begin.

PoV: 3rd Person

The blue hedgehog, named Sonic, began to panic. His heart raced as the smell of blood and death burned his nostrils and made him gag. He struggled against the chair he was tied to, his innocent and blind agreement to help had gotten him here.

Shadow only smiled as he was quiet famous among the dark web. He created livestreams of his victims and how he'd torture them till death. Now, he was ready for the first paid request of what to do with Sonic.

His computer dinged with the first payment; a hundred and twenty five dollars to ungag him. Shadow removed the gag for the small amount of cash and waited for the next.

"... w... where am I?" Sonic asked, his voice being heard on the livestream only riled up the audience, "What's going on?!"

"You're in your grave," Shadow received a two hundred and thirty dollar request to slash Sonic's outer thigh, "and this is were you'll feel death's cold hands."

Hours passed and Sonic was no longer able to move. His body was covered him blood, he was covered in slashes and now had a dislocated wrist. His blindfold was removed so he could see the wretched state he was in. He was covered in bruises and blood pour from his mouth. He could hardly breath. Shadow had be paid to hold his head in water until he nearly drowned, beat him, whip him, slash his pelt and kick him down. It was all coming together for the big finally. He was paid a thousand dollars to choke Sonic to death, slowly.

Shadow put his hand around Sonic's throat and began to apply pressure, then his computer made another sound. He had another request. Two thousand dollars not to kill Sonic.

"Sorry, but I always kill my victims," Shadow continued, digging his nails into Sonics neck until blood oozed around his fingernails and between his fingers.

It beeped again, ten million dollars to rape Sonic. Shadow stopped thought for a moment. That was something he had never done with his victims. He grinned, it had been years

"Very well then," Shadow smiled and accepted the ten million.

He followed the specifics of the request. He untied Sonic, and kicked the weakened hedgehog to the ground. The azure hedgehog had no strength to move. Shadow grabbed Sonic by the quills, forcing him onto his knees. Shadow held his member in his hand, stroking himself to get an erection. He got a hard on almost immediately from the teary eyed expression on Sonic's face. Shadow hadn't seen the advantages of selecting a 'cute boy' until now. Shadow forced Sonic's mouth open and thrusted his cock into the small hedgehog's mouth. The camera aimed at them. Sonic gagged as the large bulging cock slammed into the back of his throat consistantly.

Shadow groaned with pleasure as he thrusted into Sonic's mouth. Shadow grabbed Sonic's head with both hand and forced him to go farther down on his shaft. Sonic was forced to move faster and deeper as Shadow pleased himself. Using Sonic's mouth as his own fleshlight. Sonic chocked as heavy semen flooded into his mouth. Shadow didn't care of Sonic swallowed it or not. He didn't let go until he had completely released into Sonic throat. He dropped Sonic directly in front of the lower camera where he threw up Shadow's semen.

Shadow smiled as he read the next step to the request. He forced Sonic to weakly rest on all fours. Shadow stood behind Sonic and got down onto his knees. The camera was aimed directly at his face.

"Take a look at yourself. People are paying me millions to see this happen to you," Shadow smirked and slammed into the tight hole below Sonic's tail.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sonic let out a blood curdling scream as his rectum was penetrated.

Tears streamed down his blood stained face and Sonic caught a glimpse of himself on the computer screen. His beaten and broken body that was being used as a sex toy in front of the entire dark web. Sonic couldn't even scream, he was at the mercy of Shadow the hedgehog.

Shadow slammed into Sonic, using a hand held camera to give the audience a view of how his dick was tearing apart Sonic's entrance. Sonic cried as more money was paid for Shadow to go faster. Shadow dug his nails into Sonic's hips and and thrusted harder into the bloodied walls of Sonic's inner body. Shadow found himself in pure bliss. The soft wet walls of Sonic's ass made Shadow want to rape him more and more. Shadow was paid four hundred to claim Sonic, and he had no problem doing so. The ebony hedgehogs dick was covered in Sonic's blood when he pulled out. Shadow slammed back in and continued to mercilessly hump Sonic until the blue hedgehogs arms collapsed. Shadow had fucked Sonic for an hour, he came deep into Sonic's body, filling his stomach and dropping him.

Shadow ended the livestream afterwords. He no longer wanted to kill Sonic. Shadow chained Sonic's wrist to the wall. And watch as Sonic laid on the cold wet floor, covered in his blood. He cried to himself unable to move from agony. Shadow left Sonic alone his new personal sex slave.

"Hm," Shadow went home and showered, "I'll be seeing him again. Maybe I'll feed him next week."

Sonic was alone with no way out, he was Shadow's slave.

Permanently.

~~~

1/1/20

FIRST UPDATE OF THE YEAR~

I WISH YOU ALL A GREAT 2020!