8) Soncole: Something Different

Sonic x Nicole

I just wanted to make this. No requestee.

Kinks: Futa, Cumflation, Cock Enlargement, Rough Sex.

~~~

PoV: Nicole

"You wanted to see me?" Sonic smiled as he stood in the door way. I had gotten away from Sally for a bit and sent Sonic a message.

"Yes, I did," I hugged him, he was only an inch or so shorter than me, I could fix that now, "I've got something special for you~"

"Oh, yeah?" Sonic closed the door and I locked it, "Wait, this isn't like that time you tied me to the bed is it? Cause that wasn't pleasant."

"No, no. This is something new," I smiled and pushed Sonic down onto his bed.

No one knew the item we were. I had come to Sonic since the upgrade in my programing for emotional contact and sensory receivers. I could feel, and fall in love now. It was all I ever wanted, and I didn't know it was what I wanted. I had felt everything except for sex, and Sonic was my candidate. Sally always kept me with her, even before my body. I had heard the moans Sonic and Sally made together, Sally was like that with no one else. After they broke up, Sonic was mine.

I pulled away from the lustful kiss I had been giving Sonic, biting his lip and stucking on his tongue. I licked his ear and stepped back.

"I got another upgrade today," I said, letting my clothing fall to the ground and disperse into holographic particles.

"O-oh yeah? What for?" Sonic asked, as he adorably shifted. He was getting aroused as usual.

"Storage and memory, but it gave me access to my own system codes. I can change my appearance at will now."

"Cool. So, what are you going to do?" He asked, he was genuinely curious now.

"Well first, this," I adjusted my height making myself taller.

"Aww come on, you're way taller than me now," he pouted.

"Now," I made my breasts larger and my body curvier. Sonic gulped and brought his legs to his chest. I smiled, this wasn't the last of it. I had one more thing to add, "You like it so far?"

"Y-yeah... you look amazing," he answered and I rubbed his ear.

"You want to fuck me right? Go deep I side me with your dick like before," I teased the tip of his member a bit and he nodded, "Too bad, you're not going in today."

"Huh?" The confused look on his face. He was in for something big.

"I'm going inside you today," it only took a little more energy for me to create what I needed. A cock where my cliterus once was. It was big and smooth, just for him.

"What the hell is that!?" He panicked.

"It's what I'm fucking you with. Now, hold still. I have every article and video on this that's ever existed in my mind. So if you don't listen it's going to hurt," I spread his legs, him already being turned on was a big help. I pushed my tip against his hole. It was warm and almost like memory foam. This was going to be the best thing I had ever done.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic gripped his sheets below him as Nicole started to slowly push her new member into him. Sonic gasped as the entire length slipped into his body. Nicole's body tensed as she was enveloped in a bliss she had been exhilarated to experience. She watched as Sonic clenched, waiting for his small sigh of relief when his body adjusted. The holo-lynx pulled Sonic up so he was sitting on her lap, her member deep in Sonic's body.

"This-this feels amazing~" Nicole moaned as her member twitched inside the blue hedgehog. Sonic's stomach was swollen with the bulge of the large length within him.

"It... haah!" Sonic let out an unexpected moan as he slipped, landed further down on Nicole's shaft. The sudden movement applied pressure to his prostate, sending an unexpected wave of pleasure through him.

Nicole took hold of Sonic's hips and began to bounce him. Sonic moaned with each movement. Nicole drooled as she craved more of this stimulation. She began moving Sonic at a quicker pace. It didn't take long for both to cum, it was their first experience with sex in this manner. Sonic painted as his stomach slightly swayed, it was overflowing with Nicole's semen.

"Nicole... pull out... I- ah!" Sonic yelled as the member withing him sudden grew to be a few inches longer and wider.

"It feels even better when you're tighter," Nicole hugged Sonic as she began bouncing him again. She had increased her gerth and began fucking Sonic again. She continued to heavily thrust into Sonic, bouncing him as she slammed into his body. Another load of semen spewed into Sonic, this one larger than the last. Sonic clutched his bloated stomach.

"You're so full," Nicole laid Sonic on his back, still refused to pull out. Semen leaked out and quickly stopped as Nicole's shaft increased in size once again. It practically pushed the semen into Sonics throat, making him cough it out. Nicole slammed into Sonic with each thrust. The bed creaked and Sonic shouted as he was hit with intense shocks of bliss from Nicole's thrusts. It wasn't until Nicole began to run low on batter that she stopped. Her final load of semen gushed into Sonic and through his system. He was drooling the white fluid as Nicole pulled out. It all came rushing out of Sonic's rear and onto the bed. Nicole's body returned into the small gadget Sally carried. The cum within Sonic and covering his bed disperse me into pixels. The warm feeling in his stomach disappeared. There was no evidence of them ever having sex, aside from Sonic's cum which was on the sheets.

"Sonic, have you seen Nicole?" Sally called and Sonic threw his blanket onto the floorto hid his stain.

"Yeah, she came in here and asked me to charge her," Sonic plugged in the gadget so it could charge.

"Oh, okay. Hand her back when she's done."

"Yeah, sure," Sonic replied with a sigh of relief. His communicator went off, a message from Nicole. Sonic gulped as he read the message, knowing he'd never be the top again.

You're ass is mine the second I'm charged.

"Oh crap..."

~~~

12/9/19