29) 4some: Powerful Girths

Sonic X Lightening Lynx X Mephiles X Enerjak

Kinks: Tentacles, Belly bulge, multiple penetration, electrocution, bondage, rough sex, sadist, choking, cumflation

Warning: No Consent
------

PoV: Sonic

Bzz! Bzz! My communicator rang as I was enjoying my afternoon nap. Tails was calling me.

"Hey bud, whats up?" I yawned as I answered.

"Hey, Sonic. I created a new upgrade for the communicators. This way we'll be able to talk to each other without a direct signal. We should be able to contact even Knuckles on angel island," Tails was quick to bombard me with information on his new upgrade for the communicators he made, "I've sent it to your communicator its gonna take about an hour to download."

"An hour huh? I guess a long run can kill some time," I stretched and stood up. Once I followed Tails' instructions and started the download, I went out for a run. I had an hour to use, it would only take me seconds to reach Tails' workshop from anywhere anyway.

I decided to take my run into the forest, the trees made great obstacles and napping areas. A day where Eggman wasn't going to attack because of a dentist appointment. I didn't want waste a second of it.

PoV: 3rd Person

"Are you sure this will work?" A dark figure emerged from the shadows of the cave, we have no idea if he'll react the way we need him too."

"Believe me, I've fought him before. That little hedgehog is completely obedient to his friends and will do anything for them. So long as we can get him to this location, there won't be a problem once I entangle him," the grey diety looked down at the Lynx working at the computer.

"I have no doubt in your abilities, Mephiles, as you're the only one of us to have ever successfully killed Sonic," the figure was revealed to be an echidna wrapped in gold and black amor, Enerjak, "I'm sure Sonic won't escape us so easily."

"I've got a signal into a communication delivery near by," Lynx announced, "Judging by the speed of its movements, we found our prey."

"Excellent, we shall begin immediately."

---

Sonic had only been in the forest a few moments to practice his spin dash attacks and quick step movements. He stopped long enough at a Blueberry bush for a snack. Just long enough for the single his communicator emitted to be connected by an unfamiliar device. It began to ring.

"Has it been an hour already?" Sonic answered the call, but recieved stactic, "I thought the upgrade was to improve the signal, not make it worse. Tails? That you buddy?"

"### Sonic... ### cystal- cave### hurry-" the call had ended.

"Tails? Hey!" Sonic could hardly make out any of the calls audio. Still, he rushed to the crystal cave that remained miles away from any civilization.

Sonic arrived in a rushed panic, "Tails?" He called out into the cave, "Where are you buddy? Tails!"

He wondered in, the moment he was deep within the cave corridor, the entrance was blocked with a massive boulder. Thud!

"What was that? No time to check it out, I gotta find Tails. Something might be wrong," Sonic began running at a steady pace, treading deeper and deeper into the trap.

"Sonic!" It was faint, but the echo of Tails' voice reach Sonic's ear.

"Tails!" He sped down the path he heard the call from, "Where are you?"