3) Sonilver: Let Me Help

Requested by AdelleTheHedgehog22

Sonic x Silver

Kinks: Toys, Rough sex, Ristraint

Warning: Noncon

~~~

PoV: Sonic

  Nice, groceries are done, I smiled as I started walking home.

"Hey~" some dude ahead of me called. I just ignored it, "Hey baby, where are you going?"

  He was following me now, "None of your business."

"You need held with that?" He took the heavier bag from me.

"I can carry it myself," I reached for the bag.

"Please, let me help you," he insisted on letting him help.

"Fine, but you can't come inside my apartment," I replied.

"So, what's you name hot stuff?" He asked.

"Sonic," I replied.

"You can call me Silver. Say, you need help with anything else?" He asked, trying to take my hand.

"No, why?" I pulled my hand away from him.

"I sorta got kicked out of my place and have no where to go. I was kinda hoping I could stay with you until I'm stable," he answered.

"I do need a roommate for rent..." I thought about it for a moment, "If you can pay half of rent every month you're free to stay."

"You got it. I start paying next month," he smiled and I lead him back to my place where he looked around and found what would become his room.

"Make yourself at home, I'm gonna go shower," I told him as I finished putting away the groceries.

"Sure thing."

  This isn't so bad.

PoV: Silver

  This Sonic guy was actually pretty fucking cute. He stood and put a can on a high shelf, his ass looked soft. If I tap that hard- Well then.

I watched him walk off to what I assumed would be the bathroom since he said he was going to shower.

  I heard the water turn on and sat there, hard as a rock.

  I waited for a while, but it wasn't going away. The guy was just so cute, I wanted to do him so bad.

---

  I walked into the bathroom, quietly. Sonic was rinsing the soap from his fur, the glass door letting me see everything. I opened the door and shut off the water.

"AHH! YOU PERVERT GET OUT!" He yelled at me.

"Hey relax," I grabbed his hand before he could hit me, "I'm just here to get rid of something."

"What is this... I can't move..." I had trapped him with my powers of telekinesis.

"You'll be fine, I'm just holding you still," I found his bed room and kept a hold on him on the bed.

"What are you planning to do?" He asked, struggling against my powers, "You want to steal something? I don't have cash on me."

"That depends, is your ass a virgin? I'll steal that- Well," I found a box under his bed with a uterus printed on it. Inside was a vibrator, "Guess I'm to late to steal that."

"Let me go," he struggled and I lubricated the vibrator and rubbed it against him, "N-no... mm~"

"Sensitive, sexy," I pushed it into him.

"AAAAAAHHAAA~♡♡♡!" He moaned as I pushed it in almost completely and turned it on. I turned him into his back and leaned over him, my boner poking him as I started kissing him, "Mmhmm~♡♡!!"

"You're sweet," I trusted two fingers in his mouth as I turned the vibrator up.

"MM!!!" He struggled, panting as I used my power it only hold down his ankles and wrists. I got to watch him squirm as I turned it up higher.

"It takes work to make you cum," I pulled out the vibrator and lined up my hard on with his ass, "I'm willing to work for it."

"No!"

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic moaned as Silver trusted into his body, bruising his prostrate. Sonic clenched his hands as Silver fucked him, making him moan in estcay. The blue hedgehog shouting in bliss as his body received unwanted pleasure.

  Silver groaned as his member was wrapped by tight, damp walls. He only grew to crave Sonic more and more, thrusting harder into the hedgehog without consent. Silver kissed Sonic as he trusted into Sonic, slamming against smooth walls and bruising them horribly.

  Silver groaned as he came directly into Sonic. Sonic whimpered and his small member came just before Silver.

"I can't wait to do you again," Silver held Sonic close as they were both exhausted.

Sonic glared at him before passing out, "Fuck... you..."

~~~

9/23/19