10) Sonadow: Put the Bottle Down

Requested by HedgehogInPants--

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic. There you are," Rouge found me relaxing in a nice tree with a smile on her face, "I wanted to invite you to my party later."

"Oh yeah? What party?" I asked.

"I'm just having a nice party for friends. It's at seven. Don't be late," she said.

"Yeah sure," I answered, "I'm just gonna watch a movie and head over."

  Rouge left and I started my movie.

---

  By the time the movie ended it was six fifty.

"Ten minutes, that's enough time," I started getting ready.

  I brushed my quills and brushed my teeth in case my breath smelt like popcorn. I used and single spritz of cologne and polished my shoes.

"Oh shoot!" I had thirty seconds to get to the party, "I'm gonna be late."

  I made it to the party with twenty five second to spare!

"Sonic, close call," Rouge laughed as she let me in.

"Only the closest," I winked.

"Shut up and have fun," she pushed me into the crowd.

"That's the plan!"

  Lots of people were here. Everyone was actually. Except for Cream and Tails, they were too young for this party. There was alcohol everywhere. I was lucky the snacks were alcohol free.

"Shadow? Is that you?" I laughed as I saw him in the corner, "What are you doing at a place where people have fun?"

"Unfortunately I live here," he growled.

"Haha, so you gonna have fun with everyone else?" I asked.

"I'm going to drink until I forget you all exist," he sipped his beer.

"Nice talk," I walked away, and I'll stay clear of him.

"Sonic... come here," Knuckles wrapped an arm around me, "You has to try this."

"No, Knuckles. You smell like beer," I pushed him off me.

"No, no. It has no alcohol," he handed me a red cup, "try it man, its good~"

"No alcohol huh?" I took a sip, I didn't taste anything weird, "where'd you get this?"

"The table. It's the punch dude. Alcohol free," he answered.

"Thanks," I answered. I kept drinking the punch with the snacks I picked, "This punch is really good... hahaha. Who what's that?"

"Sonic try this!"

"What is that?" I picked up the small paper cup.

"Its jello shot."

"Is it alcohol?" I asked.

"No man its vodka."

"Oh cool..." I ate it, "good jello."

"Yeah. You want another one?"

"Yes."

PoV: Shadow

"Shadow! I found you~"

"Oh chaos, are you drunk hedgehog?" I groaned as Sonic walked up to me and landed against the wall.