22) Sonkalnie: Night Life

Requested by Clawstrike236.

Sonic x Tikal x Bunnie

Subs/Uke: Sonic, Tikkal

Dom/Seme: Bunnie

Kinks: Futinary, Lactaction, Domination and Submission, threesome, reverse cowgirl.

~~~

PoV: 3rd person

It was a huge party for everyone! A new nightclub had opened up and sent invites to its first party to all the local residents. It was the club's way of getting customers as soon as possible. When the club opened at five that afternoon, people slowly started coming in.

Around seven was when the young drinkers began partying. Soon the club was filled with young mobians dancing, laughing, and drinking the night away. In that crowd of people were three individuals who all came to have fun.

Tikal and Bunnie had come together to see the new club. The music was blaring and the drinks weren't anything new or exciting. The two girls sat at a booth where they talked in the hopes of they favorite song to play.

On the other side of the club, Sonic had wandered in with his friends to have fun. While he went to the restroom his friends wondered off, leaving him alone.

"Guys? Guys? Where'd you go?" Sonic looked for them in the crowd but was completely lost, "Woah!" He was knocked over and fell back into a booth where he knocked over the drinks sitting on the table, "Sorry about that."

"It's alright sugahog," it was Bunnie's lap that Sonic had fallen into, "Did you get an invite too?"

"Yeah, I came with Knuckles and Mighty but... I kinda lost them," he laughed it off.

"We're pretty bored here," Tikal had started wiping up the spilled drinks with some napkins.

"This place isn't all to worth the excitement," Bunnie sighed and pulled Sonic closer.

"Well..." Sonic's cheeks flushed red as Bunnie's hand began to stroke his thigh, "We could go back to my place and do something together."

"That sounds like fun~" Tikal smiled, "I wouldn't mind if it was more privet."

"It's settled then, lead the way Sugar~" Bunnie pushed Sonic off her lap and he stumbled to his feet.

He smiled and took each of their hands in order to escape the club without losing the other. Once they were free from the blaring music and flashing lights they followed Sonic back to his house.

---

"It's nicer than I thought it'd be," Tikal wondered around Sonic's livingroom.

"You think so?" Sonic hung up their coats and the girls removed their heels, "Would you like to see the bedroom?"

"Yes please~" Bunnie rubbed Sonic's shoulders and he lead them both to his bedroom. His room was clean and tidy, impressing no one as the girls focused on the bed.

"Gotcha!" Bunnie laughed as she pinned Sonic to the bed, "You're all mine now~"

"Isn't this supposed to go the other way around?" Sonic was still egear, he had no protests at the moment.

"No, this goes our way~" Bunnie took of her panties from below her dress. Tikal was undressing behind Sonic, away from his attention. Bunnie removed her dress and climbed over Sonic. Sonic was meet with a larger member than his own between his legs, "You cool with that?"