5) Shadow: Train of Thought

Requested buy UltimaAlphaMileena

Kinks: Control and obedience, Age Play, Rough Sex.

Slight warning: Not really con from mind control.

PoV: Shadow

"So, there's supposed to be one of those mind control crowns Lyric used on you here?" Sonic asked dimwittedly as we walked through the cavern of the dessert.

"Yes, and we should test to see exactly how they work," I replied as we arrived at the destination.

"Shouldn't we just break it?" Sonic started looking around for the crown, as did I.

"If we can figure out how to break the mind control we won't need to worry about it if Eggman ever steals the technology to do so," I found the crown, "I found it, now out it on."

"Why do I have to wear it? You should wear it," Sonic pushed the crown away.

"You need to wear it because I'm the only one of us who will actually anaylis the stiutation," I pushed it back towards him.

"I'll analyze the situation," he replied, pushing the crown back.

"Which one of us is going to goof off and forget to remove the crown?" I smirked.

"Fine," Sonic grabbed the crown, "I'll wear it, but don't do anything weird. And don't kill me!"

"I don't intend to," I grabbed the crown and placed it on his head.

"I don't feel any different," Sonic commented.

"I haven't turned it on yet," I looked for the switch to turn on the power.

"This is s-" Sonic suddenly stopped talking was I touched something on the crown that I couldn't see. His eyes were in a haze, his body was limp as he stood there.

"Sonic," he looked up at me as I spoke his name, "I control you," I spoke, "You will answer me."

"Yes," he spoke plainly and dull.

"Hm..." I could do anything I wanted with him, "Sit down and wag your tail like a dog."

Sonic did exactly that. I could do anything with him. Anything at all...

---

"Something's missing," I thought as Sonic followed countless orders I had given him, "That's it."

"What is it Shadow?" Sonic asked in the tone I ordered him to.

"Your age is five," I commanded him.

"Y-yes..." he was perfect this way.

With my orders he was weak, submissive, nervous, innocent, and finally childish.

"Finally, I get to destroy you," I grabbed his face and brought him close, "I command you to moan when I start to fuck you."

"M-moan!?" Sonic's reaction was perfect, "o...okay..."

"Get on your knees," I commanded.

"Are we going to play a game?" I was originally going to torment him, but seeing him like this, it turned me on so.

"Yeah, a little came with two rules," I replied.

"Two rules?"

"You have to do everything I say," which this crown will handle for me, "and two, you can't run away."

PoV: 3rd Person

  Shadow ordered Sonic to rest on his knees and forearms, arching his back in a way that left his front closer to the ground and his back side raised.

"This is emberassing," Sonic spoke with the tone of embarrassment, though his eyes remained dull and his cheeks were not blushed.

"Why is that?" Shade asked rubbing Sonic's rear with intent to destroy it.

"You can see my butt..." Sonic replied with a five year old's mentality as he was ordered to. Shadow had given him permission to create responses so long as they followed the guidelines of his personality commands.

"That's what I want," Shadow grabbed Sonic's tail and began to rub it, Sonic began to moan as he was ordered to anytime something sexual happened to him. Wether he felt pleasure or pain, he would moan.

"Aa~! Th-that feels weird..." Sonic's moans gave off a genuine sound despite it being false.

"You'll like this, this is a grown up game," Shadow licked Sonic's ear, making him moan again.

"AAAAHHHHAAA~haah~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as Shadow penetrated his ass with his hard cock. Blood dripped from the tight, pink, rectum; despite the pain, Sonic moaned.

"Fuck... You were a virgin~ even better," Shadow grinned as he fucked the moaning virgin's asshole.

"Aa! Haah! Shadow, it's inside me... What did you put inside me? Aahaaa~♡!!!" Sonic shut his eyes as Shadow continued thrusting into Sonic's moaning body.

"My dick, now you going to be my personal cum dump," Shadow bit Sonics ear as he fucked Sonic harder.

  Powerful thrusts were made into the moaning hedgehog. His rear becoming more and more bruised with each slamming hit of Shadow's fat member. Shadow gripped Sonic's hips, slamming into him harder and harder.

"AAHHAAA~♡♡♡! Shadow... it's really big... it h-Aah!" The crown was slowly beginning to malfunction from the sweat Sonic's body was releasing from the energy matting took, "AAAAAHAAAAaaaaa~♡♡♡!!!"

  Cum gushed into Sonic's colon as Shadow released aft the sheer bliss he felt from ravishing Sonic's rectum.

"Fuck... You were too tight to not cum," Shadow painted, pulling out, "Now clean up this mess."

  Shadow pointed to his semen covered cock. Sonic slowly turned and his mouth was forced over Shadow's length. Sonic licked all the semen from the now flasid member. He sat there, cum dripping from his tail hole, waiting for his next order.

"Now, go home and remove the crown," Shadow chaos controlled away, wanting to lay alone and enjoy the feeling he still had after successfully dominating Sonic.

  Sonic stood and followed his final order. He walked back to his hut and removed the crown after entering the doorway.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!" Sonic collapsed in pain, dropping the crown as his legs gave out, "Shadow... What the fuck did you do to me? I can't move..."

  Sonic attempted to stand of no avail. He sat with crown which had rolled to the other side of the room. He reached his hand behind him, only for his hand to be cover in Shadow's cum.

"FUCK YOU SHADOW!"

~~~

10/13/19