7) Sonadow: Promotion Time

Requested by Broken_Shield.

Kinks: Office Play, Bondage, Noncon.

Warning: Noncon

~~~

PoV: Shadow

"You want what?" I asked, confused with the request Knuckles had given me.

"My buddy Sonic is looking for a new job. He can be your receptionists, just give him an interview, please?" The red echidna pleaded, "If you don't like him that s fine, but just give him a shot."

"Fine, but only because you look horribly ridiculous and I can't stand to listen to you any more," I let him have his way and set up the interview for tomorrow.

This is going to be obnoxious.

--- Next Day ---

"Hi, I'm Sonic Hedgehog. It's nice to meet you," I was greeted by a blue hedgehog in front of my office.

"Sonic huh? You know I'm only interviewing you because of Knuckles, right?" I asked, letting him in.

"Yes, and I'm thankful for it, truly. I've been in need if a job for so long now. I'm ready to do what ever job you have," he was full of energy, he should have been hired somewhere else in a heart beat. Still, I needed to be sure he was qualified.

"Then let's get this interview over with," I shut the door behind him and sat down.

It was a long interview, but Sonic was fully qualified. I hired him for now and he started that afternoon.

--- Three days Later ---

Sonic was coming to work on time every day. He was hard working, and puctual, and he was even beginning to attractive. He this way the he would lean to one side when he stood, it only emphasised his hips when he did so.

--- Two Days Later ---

Sonic was still as punctual as ever. He was starting to show some cute little habits he had. Like how he'd twirl one of his quills when his got nervous or bite his lip when he was thinking. He was starting to become the most tempting thing in the office.

---Four Days Later---

I waited for Sonic to come into work. He had on a white shirt and jeans today. He dropped a pencil he had and bent over to pic it up. That does it.

"Sonic I need to speak with you in my office, immediately," I started to walk away.

"Oh... okay," he replied.

Now to set this up.

PoV: Sonic

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, walking into Shadow's office.

"Yes, I wished to speak with you," Shadow shut the door and I heard a click.

"Did I make a mistake?" I wasn't sure why he called me here.

"No, but I think you'll be able to handle thus next job I have for you," he walked behind me as I sat down. I hear something jingling in the background.

"What new job? Hey-mm!" He grabbed my wrist and covered my mouth.

"The door is locked, if you want to leave you best stay silent," Shadow let go of my mouth and I felt my wrists were stuck together.

"W-what are you doing? Ngh!" He pushed me against the desk and pulled my pants down, "N- mmphmm!"

"If you want to leave, stay quiet," my body was shaking, I couldn't get away with how he was holding me.

No!

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow had used his belt to hold Sonic's wrists behind his back. He forced his hard cock into Sonic, making his bite his tongue to keep from screaming. Shadow thrusted into Sonic, making the new employee wince as his body was ravaged.

"Ahh!" Sonic moaned as Shadow struck his prostate. The pain from his body be stretched was beginning to change inside him.

Sonic began moaning as Shadow ramme his sweet spot. Sonic began to drool and his body was heating up faster than a fire.

Shadow pulled out and Sonic whimpered.

"Hmhm," Shadow chuckled, "If you want more," Shadow sat back in his chair, "Come here and do it yourself."

Sonic stood, his own member was twitching in the cold air as it had be unsheathed by the tension his body was under. Shadow waved sonic over. Ashamed, Sonic slowly walked over to Shadow and sat on his lap. Shadow grabbed Sonic's hips and slammed him onto his hard shaft. Sonic moaned as he was bounced on Shadow's dick. Shadow bit Sonic's ear as Sonic continued to moan as his entrance was filled with the throbing member inside him.

"Aaahh~♡♡♡!!!" Sonic shouted as he came.

Shadow's member released deep into Sonic's body.

"Well done," Shadow rubbed Sonic's back as he collasped, "You were an excellent fit. How about a promotion?"

"...promotion...?" Sonic mumbled.

"You give me your personal service when I want, and you'll get a promotion and a raise," Shadow pulled out of Sonic's body and pulled his belt off Sonic's wrists.

"... o...kay..." Sonic collapsed, exhausted.

And what he had agreed to, was being as Shadow's beck and call, for as long as Shadow wanted.

~~~

Sorry this took forever. I was constantly inturripted and it's midterms so less time to myself.

Anyway, I no longer have any requests, so let me know what you guys want. I don't mind getting a list, you all know I'll get the ones I pick done.

Any ship so long as Sonic is one of the ukes. Futa or yaoi, I have almost 0 restrictions.

Love you guys, see ya later~

Bye bye~ 😙

11/20/19