13) Sonilver: You're Mine

Requested by Royalties76

Sonic x Silver

PoV: Silver

  I scrolled through my computer, I was bored outta my mind. I figured I could watch some thing for now. An add suddenly popped up in the corner of my screen. I tried to exit but it sent me to the site instead. It was a website with pictures girls and guys bodies. I scrolled through it, trying to find the exit button and one caught my eye. It was a boy, green eyes, blue fur, and nice curves.

"Huh? ST?" I clicked on it. It had stats and such appear.

  Stamina: 10
  Flexibility: 7
  Voice: Soft
  Skill: 8
  Type: Bottom
  Sluttiness: 10

"What the?" There was a price there too. And it wasn't bad, only a thousand, "Delivered in three days... I wonder of its worth it."

  I ordered him, I was pretty sure it was a toy or model until the screen said 'sold out.'

"I guess theres only one in stock," I was allowed to close the tab and I spent the next three days bored outta my mind.

  I suddenly got a text message on my phone, it was an unknown number.

  We have ST. Meet us at this address to pick him up.

What... I froze I didn't give them my number!

  I went to the address anyway. If worse went to worse, I could use my powers.

"Did you order ST?" Someone in a dark hood asked.

"Y-yeah..." I replied.

"Good," he walked away and came back with someone in a hood with a face mask. His green eyes were amazing, "Don't unmask him until you get home. All sales are final."

  They left me with this boy, ST. I took him home and he looked around.

"Do you want anything to eat anything? I asked him.

"That depends, what do you want to feed me?" His voice was soft. I liked it.

"Take off your mask," I said, and he did just that. He was beautiful. I took off his hoodie and he was wearing a tank top below it.

"Can we go to the bedroom?" He asked.

"Sure," I lead the way and brought him to my bedroom. He hand me sit down on my bed and sat down on my lap, "why the name ST?" I asked as he removed his belt.

"It means Slutty Toy," he sat down on my lap and hugged me, "What do you want me to do first?"

"Tell me your real name," I said.

"Sonic," he answered, "Do I have to keep answering your questions?"

"No, just do what you think is simplest while I think," I said.

"Yes Sir," he removed his pants and tank top. Sonic was completely naked in front of me. He was more  beautiful than his picture.

  Sonic began to kiss me and unbuttoned my shirt. He removed my belt and unzipped my pants. He was holding my member in his hand.

  I groaned as Sonic wrapped his mouth around my shaft and began to suck. It felt amazing, his mouth of soft and he was immediately deep thrusting me.

"Fuck~" I knew exactly what I wanted to do to him now.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic continued to lick and suck on Silver shaft until the taller, white hedgehog came into his mouth.

  Sonic didn'tet a single drop spill as he swallowed almost all of it. Spnic kept a good mouth full in his mouth as he pulled away. The blue hedgehog slowly opened his mouth so Silver could see the semen over his tongue and in his cheeks. Sonic moved his tongue around ab bite and swallow. Sticking out his tongue again to show that it was all inside him.

"What do you want me to do?" Sonic asked, trailing his finger down Silver's  thigh.

"Get on the bed," Silver smiled as he removed his shirt.

  Sonic climbed into the bed and laid on his side. Silver reached into his side drawer and pulled out a vibrator. He slowly began to tease Sonic's entrance with it.

"Mm~ Aaahaaa~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as the vibrator was pushed into him.

"You're voice is amazing," Silver turned the vibrator to its max and continued to thrusted it into Sonic. Sonic continued moaning and suddenly placed his hand over Silvers on the vibrator after about half an hour of thrusting.

"That's enough for me..." Sonic pulled the vibrator out and he kissed Silver, slowly pushing him onto his back.

"I though I was in charge?" Silver teased him.

"I want to show you what I'm worth, um... Master?" Sonic hadn't learned the name of his new owner yet.

"Silver is fine," The pearl colored hedgehog removed his pants and Sonic place his legs on either side of Silver's hips.

"Silver~ would you like me to shout that for you?" Sonic licked his finger and placed that same hand on Silver's shaft to lubricate it.

"No, just moaning is fine," Silver placed his hands on Sonic's thighs and relaxed.

"Mm~" Sonic bit his lip as he start to push Silver's thick cock into his rear, "AaaahaaaA~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as he used Silver's long shaft to hit his own prostate.

Silver groaned from the tight soft walls around him. Sonic began to rotate his hips a bit and bounce himself at the same time. The bounces were sometimes slow and sometimes fast. Sonic consistantly changed the rhythm to keep Silver stimulated and pleased, as well as a but himself.

  Sonic ro led himself a bit as he was close to cumming. His member had been put with no attention for a while now. Silver grabbed Sonics small shaft and began to stroke it, making Sonic's moans louder and his ass tighter.

  Sonics walls contracted as he came. Sonic continued to bounce himself on Silver as he panted. He kept going until Silver came directly into his body.

"Haah~♡! Ha..." Sonic panted as he got off Silver shaft, "There's so much cum~" Sonic wiped the cum dripping out of entrance and licked it off his hand, "Mm~♡"

"You're... phenomenal," Silver panted.

"Let me clean you up," Sonic licked the semen from Silver's lenth. He put the whole thing in his mouth, "Mm!" Sonic quickly swallowed as cum shot into his mouth again, "You still had some left inside."

"Only because you're so good at this," Silver held Sonic close, "You're mine now."

"Yes, I know. I belong to you, Silver."

~~~

3/27/20