26) Sonazeally: Prince in Waiting

Requested by Clawstrike236

Sonic x Blaze x Sally

Kinks: Futa, Threesome, Blowjob, double penetration,

~~~

PoV: 3rd Person

It was the annual ball for all royalty. Princesses and princes were to all meet. They were ment to not only befriend other royalty, but also to find their mates for royal treaties.

"Sally, You came," Blaze smile as she say a familiar face. This year the party was held at her castle.

"I did, and it's a wonderful party you've set up. Although, I'm not seeing anyone of much interest," Sally sighed, "I can't believe we're supposed to pick our mates this year."

"It is unfortunate. I didn't intend to marry anyone here, I've already found someone of interest," Blaze and Sally had began to leave the party and decided to relax in her bedroom.

"You have? Who?" Sally asked.

"Our little hero of course. He'd make a great partner," Blaze replied.

"Sonic? I didn't know you had ab interest in him," Sally gripped the bed, "It seems we're each others competition then..."

"So you're attracted to him as well... Well I don't want to lose," Blaze sat up in her bed.

"Neither do I."

"They'll well just have to share won't we."

"I think that's reasonable. I do enjoy your company."

"Should we? Before we find him?"

"There's no need," Sally laughed, "Sonic will be here soon. Did you know he's the prince of mobius?"

"I didn't... then there's no reason not to marry him then," Blaze smiled and the two nuzzled together after a message was sent to Sonic's communicator.

---

"Hello? Sally? Blaze?" Sonic came into the bedroom in a matter of minutes as the two discussed their plan, "You wanted to talk?"

"We did, come here," Sally waved him over and pulled him into her arms once he got close.

"You remember the perpous of this ball don't you?" Blaze asked, running her hand up Sonic's thigh to the belt of his suit.

"Y-yeah," Sonic's cheeks flushed pink as he watched Blaze unbuckle the belt and pull it off him.

"We'd like to marry you," Sally whispered removing the bow tie around Sonic's neck.

"R-really?" Sonic flinched as his top was beginning to be unbuttoned, "Wait both of you?"

"Yes," Blaze removed Sonic's suit completely and raised his chin, "Will you let us convince you?"

"We won't disappoint you," Sally laid Sonic onto his back.

"Yeah-mm!" As soon as Sonic agreed Blaze began to kiss him. He tongue roaming in his, claiming dominance in her french kiss.

  Sally was busy working on getting Sonic hard. Her tongue gently grazing his sheath eagerly. Soon the pink muscle revealed itself. Small and quivering for attention.

"You're so excited. How often do you come to these parties?" Sally laughed as she licked the tip.

"Aha~♡!" Sonic moaned as Sally took the tip into her mouth.

"You can be the only one enjoying yourself," Blaze slipped Sally's dress off her body, then her own, "We both need our needs met as well."

"Right..." Sonic quivered as Sally began to use her tongue to toy with him. Blaze took a seat by Sonic's head, her girth pressing against his lips.

"You're handling my needs first, then Sally's," Blaze smiled and Sonic opened his mouth. The small hedgehog slowly took in the girthy female's member.

  He gripped the sheets as Blaze began to thrust into his mouth. The azure's moans were muffled as Sally began to suck harder. Blaze groaned and shuttered as Sonic's moaning sent sensations though her shaft.

"Oh~♡!" Blaze purred as she continued moving Sonic's head. It wasn't long before Sonic came. The loud moan he released was enough stimulation to make Blaze release.

  Sonic's eyes shot open as thick semen oozed down his throat into his belly. Blaze pulled out and Sally quickly kissed him. His and Blazes semen mixed into his mouth as they kissed. Blaze and Sally soon switched places. Sonic rolled onto his stomach and started to suck off Sally. He flinched as Blaze opened a bottle and began to drop the thick clear fluid onto his rear.

"Ngh~mmph~♡!" Sonic moaned as a cold lubricated finger thrust inside of him.

"You're already pretty flexible, you've made this easy," Blaze used a second finger to thrust inside of him. The dominant feline inserted a 3rd finger and spread the entrance open. She poured lube directly into his body until it was over flowing, "He's ready."

"Ngh!" Sonic gulped as Sally's cum filled his mouth. The small hedgehog swallowed after Sally pulled out, "it's cold..."

"It'll warm up soon," Sally laid back, pulling Sonic over her.

"Hold still now," Blaze aligned Sonic's entrance with her and Sally's tip.

"Aahaaaaa~♡♡♡!!!" Sonic release a loud moan both shafts thrust into him. He cheeks were completely red as he drooled in bliss, collapsing onto Sally's chest.

"We haven't even started yet," Sally laughed as Sonic was in ecstacy between her breasts.

"He's going to love us after this," Blaze purred as she leaned over the male and her chipmunk partner. Together they pulled bag and took aim for the hedgehogs deepest spot, beyond his prostate.

"Nyah~♡! Aaa♡! Haah~♡!" Sonic moaned loudly with each thrust.

  His back arched as he gripped the sheets below Sally. His eyes gazed is lust as he was railed. Both girls groan and moaned from the sensation of the small body. Warm, soft yet tight walls pulsed around both cocks. It was only a matter of minutes before the three came. Sonic's entrance was filled with two loads of hot thick semen. His own had landed on Sally below him.

"So... what do you... think?" The girls panted as they pulled out and laid Sonic between them.

"Amazing... please... both of you... let's get... married..." Sonic  purred as he caught his breath.

  With their choice made. The three rested as they would soon begin preparations for marriage.

~~~

9/30/21