4) SonAmy: Never Say Lame

Requested by sinadow

Kinks: Public Play, Humiliation/Shame, Toy play, Belly Buldge, Cumflation, Double penetration, Deep throat blow job, Recording.

Warning: Futa, rape, public humiliation.

~~~

PoV: Sonic

  The music was blasting, it was so hard to see anything with the flashing lights.

"Rouge!" We had to shout through the noise to just barely hear each other.

"Yeah?" I heard her like you would ear someone through blasting head phones. A muffled voice that I could just barely make out.

"Where'd the other go?!" I shouted from across the table.

"I don't know," she replied, "You want a stormy instead."

"Where did the others go?!" I shouted louder.

"Here's a mojito!" She gave me a drink, it was no use. We couldn't hear each other. I texted her instead, but she didn't hear her phone go off.

  I was here with a drink I didn't mean to order and nothing to do. I drank it and sighed.

"This is pretty lame..." I groan.

"Excuse me?" Rouge growled.

"Huh?" The music had shut off and everyone was staring at me.

"My parties aren't lame, if you're bored I'll make sure you're not," she glared.

"No, it's not that. The party is great, I like the party, I'm just... well..."

"Bored?!" She snapped, her breath reeked of alcohol.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, no wonder she's reacting so bad.

Rouge was known for doing 'cruel' things to people when she was drunk.

"Get your ass over here, I've got something in mind!" The music started again and Rouge grabbed me. She knocked us to the floor and my hands were stuck behind my back.

"Let me go! Rouge-mm!" She covered my mouth and dragged me to a corner.

"Bring me a chair!" She shouted.

"Rouge cut it out! Let me go!" I fought against her.

"You're seriously pissing me off," she forced me into a chair and tied me to it.

"Rouge I'm sorry let me go- ee!" She forced my legs open and slightly lifted me off the seat, "W-what are you doing?"

  She had a smile on safe and someone handed her a box after she said something I couldn't hear.

"I better not hear you say you're bored again," she smirked and opened the box. A long purple toy was pulled out of it, "You better be able to handle ten inches."

"No! AAHHAAA!!!!" I can feel it... I can feel it poking everything...

  Rouge pushed it into me, slowly, until I couldn't see it any more.

"Don't be a baby, I haven't even turned it on yet," she was moving it around.

"... T-turned it on... no! Please don't!" not here... there's people watching this... someone was recording everything, people kept taking picture. Rouge's lips moved but I heard nothing, "AAAAAAAHHHHAAAA!!!"