11) SonLah: You again.

Requested by Code-MTH

Ship: Sonic X Lah.

Lah is the ghost girl from the Sonic Unleashed Short.

Warning: Futa, non-con

PoV: Sonic

"That movie was lame," Knuckles groaned.

"You think so?" I hadn't thought the movie was too bad.

"It was a little scary," Tails was still holding my hand after the movie. We had gone to see a thriller movie and it wasn't all to bad. Tails didn't enjoy it.

"Its nothing like a real haunted house," I smiled.

"You've never been in a real Haunted house," Knuckles scoffed.

"You wanna bet?" I knew a haunted house that was nearby, "Then let's go."

"You guys are idiots," Amy rolled her eyes.

"Just let me drop Tails off at Vanilla's first," I looked his way.

"I was scared you were going to make me go with you," Tails smiled.

"I wouldn't do that to you buddy," I started taking him to Vanilla's place and came running back after he was safe, "Alright, let's go!"

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic, Knuckles, and Amy arrived at the Mansion where Sonic once stayed as a werehog. They went inside and the door shut behind then. The two male ghosts from before quickly recognized the blue hedgehog who wasn't scare of them before. They went up to the attic where a female ghost lay in wait. In her hand was a picture of a werehog, Sonic.

"This place is kinda creepy, I'll give you that," Knuckles said.

"There's two ghosts who were here last time too. I wonder if they're still here," Sonic replied.

  A guest if wind blew against the trio and Amy screamed.

"That stupid wind almost blew up my skirt! Sonic, let's get out of here," Amy grabbed his hand.

" Why? We just got here, let's keep going," Sonic continued walking with Knuckles without her.

"Wait up!" Amy chased after them as they explored.

---

  The female ghost, named Lah, was happily looking at her picture, yet she longed for more than a picture. She wanted the real thing. The two male ghosts appeared before her and pointed to Sonic in the photograph, then down.

  They explained that he was here, he had come back to her home. Immediately, Lah got up and flew through the mansion to see for herself. She found him walking through the halls with Knuckles and Amy. Lah looked at the two males who had followed her, she pointed to Knuckles and Amy and the two boys came up with a plan. The possessed an old suit of armor and quickly stood between Sonic and the other two. Chasing Knuckles and Amy to scare them. Sonic started laughing, know the ghosts were harmless.

"Guy-mm!" His mouth was covered by Lah's hand. She smiled and quickly pulled Sonic away, carrying him to the attic, "Hey, why'd you bring me up here?"

  She and smiled and grabbed Sonic, trailing her hand up his inner thigh.

"W-wait what are you doing?! Ah!" Sonic's body became tense and got chills as Lah rubbed between his legs. She laughed as Sonic squirmed in her grip, "I can't..."

  She dropped Sonic and he fell to his knees, panting. He body was hot and he was at his weakest while the sexual tension in his body was built up.

"Hey!" She pushed him onto her bed and smiled. She removed her pink dress to reveal her pale body, and her member, "W-wait we can talk about this!"

  Sonic tried to run but Lah was holding his ankle. She leaned over him and pinned her upper half down onto the bed. She pulled up his hips and the tip of her member poked at Sonic's entrance. She bit down of Sonic's ear, making him wince. She chuckled and began to push her member into Sonic's body.

"W-wait don't! That too big! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAA!!!" Sonic screamed as Lah thrusted into him.

  His body was being stretched from the shear size of her length. It could be seen poking Sonic's lower abdomen from the inside. Lah waited until Sonic's  quivering ceased. She played with his ears and tail as she waited. When Sonic stopped shaking she began to thrust into him, making Sonic cry out again. She continued thrusting until she heard another sound. Sonic moaning. She had struck his sweetspot. Lah smiled as she reached round and felt for Sonic's member. She grabbed it as Sonic small shaft revealed itself.

"D-dont touch it like that... I'll- Aaahaa~♡! Haah~♡!" Sonic moaned as Lah began to thrust and stroke at the same time.

  Rubbing Sonic's member as she thrusted deep into his body. Sonic but his tongue but couldn't stop the moaning. He gripped the sheets as he came into Lah's hand. She grabbed Sonic's and slammed into the small hedgehogs body! Cum filled Sonic's stomach as Lah moaned. She pulled out and the last of her orgasm landed on Sonic's back and legs. Lah's cum dropped off his tail and gushed pit of his rectum. Lah tied a ribbon around Sonic's neck and locked the door so he couldn't leave. She took a picture of him and scribbled something on the white part of the polaroid.

  Sonic was losing consciousness, the last thing he saw were the words below the picture.

'My new pet werewolf~♡'

~~~

3/24/20

  Sorry I too so long to make this! I kept struggling with inspiration, but I hope you all enjoyed it!

Bye bye~ 😚