20) Sonadow: Dangerous Walk

Requested by shadowhedgehog1980

Sonic × Shadow

Kinks: Predator and Prey, Rape Play, Rough Sex, Belly Bulge,

Warning: Non consensual.

~~~

PoV: Sonic

"Woah..." I looked up at the moon as it was rising. It was a beautiful full moon. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was tonight, "Looks like I'll have some good lighting for tonight."

I had been in the city all day visiting my friends. I lived out of the city past the woods. Since the Eggman attach last week one of the main roads was closed from construction work. The rest were backed up with traffic and the everything was too full and cramped for my comfort.

"I'm better off cutting through the woods after all-"

--- Earlier ---

"Sonic, the roads are gonna be out for a while. Stick to one of the main roads to go home," Shadow said as I was getting ready to leave.

"I know. I know. Stay away from the woods, there's predators there. You remind me every day and nothing has ever happened," I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I'll be safe. I promise."

--- Presant ---

Shadow and I had been taking for a few months now and he's been worried about the road all week. He's sweet when he worries.

I yawned as I started heading towards home. I stopped again to stretch. I'll just cut through the woods, I'm tired anyway. I turned around and started walking through the path in the woods. It was so quiet and peaceful. I didn't see any danger. This is great, I can get home before Shadow waits for to long.

"Shadow, you worried for nothing," I signed as I kept going, "Well, I'll be home faster this way."

Rustle!

"Huh?" I slowed down as I hear the trees rustle, "AH!"

---

"Ow..." I was knocked over by something. I heard a growl as I got up, "Hi there..." I was pinned under a large beast. It was blocking the moom, I couldn't see its face. It started smelling me, "I need to go home unscathed- tsk!"

I couldn't move my ankle. Huh? I TWISTED IT!?

"Shadow's going to kill me when he finds out..." I was screwed either way.

I couldn't get away if I couldn't walk. I'd have to find a walking stick or wait for someone to come get me-

"Aghh!" I pushed back down. This beasts hand was holding me down, "Let go of me! Ah~!"

I felt it's tongue against my thigh.

"Where do you think you're touching! Stop it!" I gave it a strong punch to its head. It only started growling, "Oh crap..."

I tried to break free again but instead it grabbed me by my scruff and dragged me further into the woods.

"Let go! Damn it! I'm not food!" I kept squirming to get free. It finally dropped me and I had a chance. I made the mistake of trying to stand, I landed right back on my face as my ankle gave out, "Damn it... Ah!"

It pinned me down again, I couldn't get up. I flinched as I felt it's tongue on the back of my tail. It was sudden, I felt it's tongue slip inside without a single warning.