15) Sonadow: Not here...

Requested by Anonymous

Ship: Sonadow

Kink: public play.

•••••

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up with sore from last night. Shadow wasn't in bed.

"This better not have been a one night stand Shadow," I got up and carefully walked down to the livingroom.

"You're up early," Shadow was stitting there with his coffee mug and a book.

"I got lonely~" I sat down at and the table, "I'm sore..."

"I may have been a little tougher than usual," he smiled, "I like having you helpless the next day."

"That's more creepy than romantic," I took the mug from him and drank some, "I need a wake up call~"

"That doesn't mean you should steal my coffee," he glared as I drank his disgusting black coffee.

"Here, this one is yours," he handed me cup full of coffee with cream and sugar.

"Thanks~" I took the cup and sipped the coffee as we spoke.

"So, I got to fuck you. I promised you a day out after, where do you want to go?" Shadow put his mug into the sink and started washing it.

"I think Green Hill Zone would be a nice race," I smiled.

"Absoulutely not. I'm taking us somewhere," he put the mug down.

"You said I could pick!"

"You picked wrong. We're going here," he handed me flyer for a new cafe opening today.

"We're drinking coffee and you want to go to a cafe..." he made no sense sometimes.

"They're special is a chocolate caramel  cake," he pulled the coffee away from me.

"Is it served warm?" I asked.

"Its a lava cake."

"We're going. Shadow get up," I walked straight to the door and pulled on my sneakers.

"I was already ready, let's go."

---

  The cafe was welcoming and cute. Shadow got me the cake he mentioned and he had something called coffee jelly which was pretty good. After I finished I got up to use the bathroom.

"Check please," Shadow paid while I was in the bathroom.

  I was washing my hands when I heard the door.

"Hey!" I quickly used my elbow to hit behind me when I felt cold hands on my hips. My elbow was stopped and I realized it was Shadow, "Oh Shadow. Sorry about that. I thought you were a pervert."

"Nice to know you'd never cheat," he turned off the water and I felt his hand on my thigh.

"Shadow, we're in public. Besides we did it last night," I pushed him off me.

"I don't care~" he pulled me into a stall and locked it, "I already miss the feeling of being inside you."

"Shadow we can't- haah~♡!" I felt his finger slip inside.

"You want to moan again don't you," he new all my weak points... and he was using them against me. So long as no one knew it was us...

"Just this once..." as soon as I said that Shadow smiled. My leg was lifted so my foot was resting on the toilet seat. I gripped the metal box to the toilet paper to keep my balance. I felt Shadows member enter me, and he started thrusting immediately, "ha-ah~aa~nah-aa~♡!"

PoV: 3rd Person

  Shadow inpatients lead to exactly what he wanted during the date. They had the bathroom to themselves, and Shadow was taking full advantage.

  The ebony rammed into his partner in order to hear Sonic's scream os ecstacy as the azure drowned in bliss. Shadows rigid breath rasping against the back of Sonic's ear.

  The dominate male was in a hazy, only feeling warm walls surrounding his groin with a hugging pull. His attention switched from the hedgehog beneath him to the loud creek of the steel door. Sonic's body froze in fear as he realized someone had entered the bathroom.

  Shadow had a malicious grin and he gripped Sonic's thighs. The smaller male held back a Yelp as he suddenly picked up off his feet. Each of Sonic's legs became tangled in the support beams in the small stall. Shadow's hips now thrusting harder than before.

"Mm!" Sonic covered his mouth and gripped Shadows wrist with the sudden movement.

"Hello?" The man in the next stall asked as he noticed Sonic's muffled yelp.

  Shadow coughed to signal he was there. The only view from below the stalls were of Shadows shoes.

  Sonic attempted to signal Shadow to stop, but that only resulted in Shadow's continued groping and thrusting.

"If you moan we'll be caught~" Shadow whispered into Sonic's and continued to thrust harder.

  Sonic flinched. Drool slipped between his fingers as Sonic held back his crys if pleasure. Shadow relished each moment of Sonic's humiliation. Sonics face beaming red as he couldn't help enjoy being nothing but a toy at the moment. Still, if they were to get caught it would have consequences.

  Sonic's entrance ccontracted as his body reached its limit. Shadow quickly shifted Sonic's tight foot onto the lever of the toilet. Both released as the flush drowned out they're sound.

  The door shut as the man left. Sonic was panting in Shadow's arms, cum seeping from his rear and onto the seat.

"I'm sore again thanks to you," Sonic collapses Shadow put him down.

"I'll have to keep you in bed then," Shadow had only led thoughts in his mind. Sonic gulped as he realized the exact mood Shadow was in.

"Wait, Shadow! Let me rest a little first!"

"Shadow! SHADOW!"

~~~

11/13/2020

I know it's been a while, sorry about that.

  This is still available tho, for anyone who wants to request. ^^

Bye bye~ love you~ 😘😘