: ̗̀➛ 𝐨𝐧𝐞

'Our Little Angel'

'Our Little Angel'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Father! Mother!" The [H/C] headed child ran to her parent with a wide smile spread on her face. "[Y/N] dear, you just woke up?" A woman with identical [H/C] hair and brown eyes known as her mother, [M/N] [L/N], replied with a warm smile on her face.

[Y/N] hummed with a nod while hugging her mother's waist, the older female smiled before drying her hands with a handkerchief that rested on the counter.

After her hands were fully dry, she placed a soft peck on her daughter's forehead before hugging her back. "Did you sleep well my angel?" [Y/N] nodded with a small 'Yup'.

After letting go of her mother, she plopped down on the chair near the table before leaning her elbows on it. Her chin rested on her palm as she started to swing her legs back and forth.

Her [E/C] eyes examined their cabin that was not too small nor too big, it was perfect sized for both her and her parents to stay in. "Father.." she mumbled under her breath.

"You said something my angel?" She heard her mother's soft voice break the silence between them. "Father.. Where is he?" [Y/N] asked making her mother smile in response.

"He's checking the area outside before going to hunt, like always." [M/N] responded making [Y/N] gasp slightly at her mother's words. "Can I go hunting with him today?!"

[Y/N] questioned with exhilaration, "Please!~" she begged with a cute pout that her mother couldn't oppose at.

"Hm?~ isn't it a bit too dangerous [Y/N]?" Her mother asked, her eyes fixated on the dish in front of her. The question replayed in [Y/N]'s head nonstop, not knowing how to reply.

After finally gathering her words, she spoke "Well.. it would be dangerous and risky because the forest isn't really safe.." [Y/N] started out with the negative impact.