: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

'Different'

'Different'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Ehh?!" [Y/N] lowly shrieked in confusion, bewildered by their words. "What do you mean by that?" She spoke in a state of disbelief as she made her way towards the hole in the wall, sticking her head out─wanting to have a closer look at the abnormal titan.

"It ignores humans, acts as if they don't exist and goes to attack titans instead!" [Y/N] heard Armin repeat his previous claim as she watched the green eyed titan beat the living days out of the other titans.

Her eyes widened in shock, 'What the actual fuck?' Don't get her wrong, she was contented and grateful after hearing that there is a peculiar titan, roaming around the area, knocking down other titans while avoiding human beings─but this isn't something you see everyday.

A sigh left [Y/N]'s lips, making her way back to the other four. "Too much has happened, too fast it happened." She breathed, her gaze averted from the floor and towards the four.

A small smile climbed up her lips, "I'm assuming there's a plan, correct?" Armin smiled before nodding, "Correct."

"We'll be using its abilities for our advantage, get everyone outside, alive." Mikasa said. "As this titan fights the other titans," Armin pointed at the hole in the wall, "We'll make our way down to the supply room."

[Y/N] raised a brow, "But most likely, there will be titans wandering around in the supply room." She commented. Armin smiled, "I have a plan for that as well." [Y/N] smiled, "Of course you do."

A roar was heard after a punch was thrown at the titan, [Y/N] gulped nervously as she watched the mysterious abnormal titan. 'Luckily it's on our side.. I can't imagine fighting off a titan like that..' she sweatdropped at the thought. "Insane.." She muttered, her gaze never leaving the titan.