: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

'INDIRECT'

'INDIRECT'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Sasha let out an anxious breath as Hange steadily laid down the [H/C] haired female on the roof atop the building. "[Y/N].. hey.."

She gently spoke to her unconscious friend as her hand traveled to her cheek, her palm sensing the small particles of dust that partly covered her cheek.

Her fingers softly brushed off the dust to clean her face, caressing her upper cheek afterwards. "You're okay." Sasha placed her hand over [Y/N]'s chest, wanting to sense her heart beat to ensure she is still alive.

Hange watched her sigh in relief after feeling the beating of [Y/N]'s heart, causing her to lightly chuckle. "I'm sure she isn't dead, Sasha. She might wake up soon," She reassured the reddish brunette.

The scientist's brown irises averted from the figure of the duo and towards the large human-eating beast, "but now we have other problems to deal with." Sasha's eyes wandered towards the direction Hange was looking at.

Sasha hummed while nodding, "Yeah, I'll make sure to fill in everything that happened to [Y/N] when she wakes up." She told the brunette soldier.

Hange let out a small 'heh' before turning to Sasha while standing on her feet, "Wake her up as soon as you can, this place isn't safe anymore.." She spoke in a warning tone as her eyes fixated on the steaming titan in-front of the building the soldiers stood upon.

"Understood." Sasha nodded.

The scientist then turned to the humongous action which unfolded in-front of her. Two soldiers, Armin and Jean tried their best to attack the blonde titan after she had violently kick through the roof.

They came to the decision that Armin would be the person distracting the female titan, so Annie's attention would be fixated on the blonde male— away from the ash-brown haired.

Jean wordlessly maneuvers to the location of the female titan's nape, preparing himself to lacerate the skin. However, Annie acted quickly, she instantly protected her nape—causing Jean to grit his teeth.