: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

'TRAITOR'

'TRAITOR'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Her heels knocked against the hard floor as she adjusted the uniform's jacket she had on her. Just recently, all of the soldiers in the headquarters were ordered to be present together in a room to discuss new information regarding the female titan.

"This room?" She mumbled beneath her breath, raising her hand to knock her fingers against the door. "Come in." A cold familiar voice responded from the other side of the door.

Gritting her teeth nervously, [Y/N] twisted the door knob before making an entrance in the room. There on the table sat Eren on one side and Captain Levi on the other.

Once Eren caught the sight of the [H/C] haired, his emerald green irises gleamed happily. '[Y/N]! It's been a while since I've seen her !'

Levi's sharp irises traveled towards the titan shifting male, his eyes narrowing at his sudden change of demeanor, 'What's gotten this brat all happy..'

"[Y/N]! You're here!" The brunette beamed happily, his eyes fixated on the female. "Yeah, hello, is this the room where we..?" Her voice died down, waiting for a response.

"Yes it is." The Captain replied, nearing the edge of his cup to his lips. "Okay." She muttered, making her way towards the empty chair that sat opposing Eren.

He smiled lovingly, patting the seat in-front of him as a motion for the female to sit on it. Smiling at his silent request, [Y/N] sat down on the seat—a smile never leaving her lips as Eren watched her.

"How are you, Eren? Have you rested well?" She inquired him regarding his health. Eren hummed with a nod, a smile climbing up his lips.

"Yes I have, I feel much more better than before." He answered earning a smile of relief from [Y/N]. "That's good to hear, I'm glad to hear that you're doing fine."