: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

'Bloodied'

'Bloodied'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N]'s gaze was dropped to her lap as her fingers played with the hem of her sleeve quietly, Lisa sat on the end of the bed; replacing the old bandage on her ankle with a new one.

Its been a week days ever since [Y/N] has been found by the braus family and have been brought to the village they stayed in─Dauper, a village located in the southern territory of Wall Rose.

The [H/C] haired child heard the older female in-front of her heave a sigh, "[Y/N] dear," she started, carefully lifting her foot slightly so she can wrap it with the new white material.

"What do you think of Sasha? Has she bee nice to you?" Lisa asked, glancing at the child.

In her head, an image flashed in [Y/N]'s head, it was Sasha smiling while splitting a steamed potato in half─handing it to [Y/N] so she can have a taste as well, according to the reddish brunette "Its so delicious and yummy and amazing and beautiful! I'm will be nice and give you half of itbut if you start living with us, you better know that I'm not the kind of person to share food, alright?"

"Sh-She's nice.. and energetic.." [Y/N] started in soft tone, "..she also likes food a lot.." Lisa chuckled at her addition of words.

"That's Sasha for you, she loves food a lot, especially meat.. that's why she wants to learn how to hunt!" The mother gave the [H/C] haired a closed eye-smile.

[Y/N] hummed, a small smile climbing up her lips. "Wh-Where is Sasha now, miss braus?" [Y/N] queried, having the sudden urge to see the reddish brunette.

"Just call me Lisa my dear, Sasha is outside with artur, he's helping her hunt." Lisa smiled.

The 6-year old bit her lower lip, "I-Is it okay if I go see them?" she asked. "Of course dear!" Lisa exclaimed softly, "We can go now, I'll help you there since I have to visit Isabella to get some baguette." She added, her smile growing bigger.