: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

'No Happy Endings'

'No Happy Endings'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Mother! I'll go get some sticks!" [Y/N] informed, holding on to the straps of the basket that she carried on her back— where she will be placing the twigs of wood inside.

"Alright. Be careful sweetheart." [M/N] nodded with a warm smile displaying on her lips. "I will okasan!"

[Y/N] walked out of the cabin she stayed in with her parents after grabbing the bow and arrow for defense, just in case, she also received a soft peck on the forehead from her mother.

While making her way to the forest, she passed by the village they lived in. "[Y/N]!!!" A voice called out for her.

The called female stopped in her tracks, turning around to see the source of the voice. A young girl with orange hair and eyes that seemed to be emerald green, a bright smile always present on her face whenever she spotted the [H/C] haired girl.

"Emma!" [Y/N] returned a smile, greeting the other with a wave as she walked towards her. "Wanna play tag with us? Norman is playing IT this time!" The energetic child beamed happily.

[Y/N] chuckled, "I'd love to Emma, but first I need to get some wood from the forest for okasan!"

Her answer made Emma pout, "Then you'll come playing with us?" [Y/N] immediately nodded at her question. "Of course I will, emma!"

Emma's smile reappeared, being more bright than before if that was possible. "Yay!" [Y/N] flashed the green eyed girl a smile.

Ruffling her orange locks with her fingers, she waved a 'goodbye' as she walked towards the forest.

The 6-year old hummed a lullaby her mother always sung for her at night, before going to bed, sometimes she even catches her mother singing to the child inside her stomach.