: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

'TEASE'

'TEASE'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Yo, [Y/N]!" A voice called out for the blushing female who seemed to be lost in thought about what had happened recently.

The owner of this voice seemed familiar to her, causing her to turn her head to the direction of the voice. Her eyes lightening at the sight of both soldiers.

"Ymir! Krista!"

She exclaimed happily, approaching the two girls before pulling them into a short hug. Krista smiled sheepishly, hugging back the female while Ymir smirked as she patted [Y/N]'s head.

"So, who's got you blushing like that?"
The brown haired's words caused her to freeze after breaking the hug, "N-No one." She replied, scratching her upper cheek with her finger.

"Yeah, sure~" Ymir teased, receiving an elbow from the blonde soldier beside her. "Hey, stop that." She said to a snicking Ymir.

"Sorry about her, [Y/N]." Krista apologized, earning a smile of reassurance from the [H/C] haired as she shook her head. "It's alright, really!"

Her words eased the blonde who hummed know response. "So, what were you doing?" Krista queried the female. "Oh, I just finished talking to Jean and I was on my way to check on Eren."

[Y/N]'s planned events made a smirk climb up Ymir's lips, "Oh, so horse-face was the one who got you blushing and now you're going to visit mister 'kill-all-the-titans' ? I didn't know these two boys were your taste."

Ymir was killing the [H/C] haired female and she knew it, she loved to tease her since her reactions always satisfied her.

"Ymir!"

"N-No! That's no-not it at all!" [Y/N] instantly denied, forming an 'X' with her arms. "Hmm?~" Ymir hummed, extending her hand to grasp her chin.

"Wha- !!"
"Then look me in the eyes, and tell me you don't like them." Ymir spoke in a hushed tone, her eyes eyeing the female like a hawk.

"I-I.." The [H/C] haired stuttered, feeling pressured by the sudden closeness of the freckled face female. "I don't!"

[Y/N] admitted with her eyes looking away from Ymir's, not being able to take the way her eyes stared deadly into her own.

"Liar~"

Once Ymir let go of [Y/N], the latter went and stood behind Krista, shielding herself from the brown haired female.

"Ymir, that wasn't nice!" Krista scolded, patting [Y/N]'s shoulder in comfort. The other soldier could only cackle, heaving out a sigh afterwards.

"Oh come on~ I was just teasing." [Y/N] frowned, "You're teasing is scary!" She admitted, making the female laugh out loud.

"You just get shy quickly, that's all." Krista huffed, grabbing the [E/C] eyed's hand. "Let's go [Y/N]! Okay we'll go take a walk! Without Ymir!"

The blonde specified while glaring at Ymir who stood there dumbfounded. "Hmph!" With that, Krista walked away with [Y/N] following behind.

"He-Hey! Wait for me!" Ymir followed shortly after processing what has happened. "Oh please, can't you forgive me!?"

"No!"
"KRISTA!!!"

(Really short chapter heh)(Dw, after the next chapter I'll be continuing the story!)

(Dw, after the next chapter I'll be continuing the story!)