: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

'BANDAGES'

'BANDAGES'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] winced at the painful sensation which ached within her wrist as the medical soldier gently treated her hand. "I'm sorry." She apologized, receiving a smile of reassurance from the [H/C] haired, "Don't worry about it." She responded while shaking her head, earning a smile from the soldier.

After a brief moment she finished wrapping up [Y/N]'s wrist with a bandage, "Alright!" The older female exclaimed happily before lifting her gaze to [Y/N], "Please make sure to not move it a lot, okay?" She instructed the younger female.

"Okay." The [H/C] haired nodded hesitantly at her words, not sure if she's able to keep that promise. "Great, good luck on your mission!" She wished joyfully before taking her leave. [Y/N] heaved out a sigh through her lips before lowering her gaze to her wrapped wrist.

She lifted it to her eye level, inspecting the way it encased around her hand. She hummed in satisfaction and steadily moving her fingers, clenching and opening them—flinching whenever she felt pain.

"It's best I get going." She muttered to herself, standing up from her seat in the infirmary room. The latter began making her way towards the exit of the room, inhaling softly and exhaling afterwards.

She walked down the hallway silently, musing about what will they be doing during their mission in Wall Rose. Is it possible that there is another titan attack? Or do they need some soldiers to watch the location in-order to stop a titan attack from happening?

Both reasons caused her to feel anxious, making her give up on guessing what the mission could be about. [Y/N] shook the thoughts off of her head, taking in another deep breath. "It's alright, I can do this, I won't be alone.." She reassured herself before continuing her way down the hallway and towards the exit of the place she was located in.

As said previously by the higher ranked solider, a comrade will accompany [Y/N] to Wall Rose, which managed to put the female at ease. However she felt more comforted by the fact that the comrade was actually her childhood friend, Sasha.