: ̗̀➛ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

'Why Is It Always The Kind Ones?'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Yes, it was hard watching the soldiers die as she lacerated the nape of the titans. However, they didn't die in vain. They weren't useless. They allowed their lives to be taken for humanity's sake. They helped humanity until the end of their own lives. They fought until the end; which in-return was successful.

Eren had sealed the hole with the boulder he carried, making the weight on everyone's shoulder lift off. A sigh escaped [Y/N]'s lips as she embraced the reddish brunette.

"I'm so glad you're fine." She spoke, burying her face into her best friend's neck. Sasha chuckled, patting the female's shoulder. "You didn't have to worry about me, [Y/N]."

She pulled away from the hug, placing her hands on top of the [H/C] haired's shoulders. "Worry about you, you passed out due to blood loss and then returned back to battle like nothing happened!"

[Y/N] smiled, placing her hand on top of Sasha's. "I was just worried." She replied. "You're always worried about me, take care of yourself too, okay?" The latter nodded, "Okay."

Sasha flashed her a warm smile. "I never thought I would see this sight soon.." She mumbled, looking down at her foot then at her surroundings. [Y/N]'s smile twisted into a sad one, averting her gaze from the reddish brunette and towards the corpses of the soldiers.

"Yeah.." She mumbled, the sorrow inside her only grew as gazed at them silently. Unaware of her actions, she made her way towards one familiar body, wanting to confirm who she thought it was.

A shaky sigh left her lips, "Koushi.." She mumbled, gazing at the gray haired male whose body laid lifelessly on the ground. Eyes shot wide, his gray hair was disheveled, blood trickling down his mouth, eyes, everywhere. He was also missing his lower body.

"Koushi-san.." A voice snatched her out of her thought. She turned to the source, eyes widening at the sight of the black haired male. "Tobio.." She mumbled, earning a tremulous sigh from the latter.