: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

'KINDNESS'

'KINDNESS'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N]'s colored irises were revealed after her eyelids were shortly unveiled as she awoken from her short slumber. A long, soft groan emitted from the female as she extended her arms upwards and her legs downwards; stretching her body to wake herself up.

As a sigh left her lips [Y/N] sat up from her laying position, her [E/C] colored irises began to search for the person she shared her room with. While she began to recall the latest occurrences, she had guessed that she has left to check on her childhood friend, Eren.

Her shoulders slumped at the idea of the black haired female not getting proper rest, 'Oh Mikasa..' she thought, lowering her legs from the bed and pressing them against the floor.

Noticing the removal of her jacket and boots, she smiled at Mikasa kind act. Standing up from the bed, [Y/N] walked towards the chair that held her jacket.

Throwing it over her shoulder, she began to wear the scouts jacket as she looked at herself in the mirror. Returning back to her bed, [Y/N] dig her foot inside her boots. As she began tying the laces of her, a series of knocks were heard from the opposite side of the door.

"Hm? Come in.." [Y/N] responded, causing the knocks to stop and the door handle to twist downward. "Hello." A gentle voice piped in, causing her to incline her head upwards and towards the source.

"Armin?" She spotted the blonde haired male, his ocean blue eyes gazed at her with worry. "Yes, uhm.. how are you?" He asked her, closing the door behind him after entering her room.

"I'm doing great, what about you?" Answered [Y/N] before asking, her [E/C] colored irises followed the male as he sat on the bed facing her. "I'm good as well." He smiled sheepishly.

Silence took over the atmosphere as [Y/N] resumed to tie the laces of her boots, with Armin gazing at the female. "So, how are the others?" She questioned, leaning on her knee as her colored eyes met with Armin's ocean blue ones.

"O-Oh, they're doing good.. yeah.. Sasha just ate.. Connie and Jean, the boys are resting for a bit.." Armin explained, earning a couple of nods from the female.

"And Eren?"
"Yeah Eren too, he's doing well thankfully, Mikasa is currently in the room with him." Armin answered her question regarding the brunette.

"That's good to hear." She nodded, earning an identical answer from Armin. Silence was heard once again, allowing the awkwardness to take over the two.

Armin sat down with his hands on his knees, clenching then into fists as his head began to recall all the incidents that have happened previously.

His uneasiness didn't go unnoticed by [Y/N] allowing her to stand up and approach the male. "[Y-Y/N]?- !!" Armin was cut off by his own voice as he felt warmth on his cheeks.

Pink hue covered his face as his deep, ocean eyes looked at the warm hands that have cupped his cheeks before looking at the owner. His eyes clashed with gleaming [E/C] ones, causing the blush on his face to deepen into a darker shade of red.

"What are you-"
"It's okay to feel anxious, Armin." She cut him off, a genuine sensation of kindness visible in her [E/C] orbs that he found himself lost in. "It was our first expedition as members of the scouts.. so it's alright.. really."

Her words warmed his heart, "However, things won't end up well if we keep recalling the horrible incidents—they'll just keep distracting us from our main objective.." Her thumbs softly caressed his upper cheek.

"So it's okay to feel like this, but don't let it get to you, in-order to get used to this. Though it's hard to, but we have to stay strong."

The blonde's blue eyes were shimmering with surprise as he gazed at the female with content. His lips began to high upwards, forming a small smile.

"Thank you, [Y/N]."
Smiling warmly at the blonde, [Y/N] retracted her hands from his face—making him whine internally as the sudden lack of warmth.

"You're very welcome~"

(ARMINNNN!!)(Protect this precious boy)(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!)

(ARMINNNN!!)
(Protect this precious boy)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!)