: ̗̀➛ 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

'Military'

'Military'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Sa-Sasha!!" [Y/N] whisper-yelled at the reddish brunette after spotting a steamed potato in her right hand, "Yo-You can't be eating that! especially not here!" She lowly exclaimed, her hands behind her back as she stood straight.

Her [E/C] orbs traveled towards the head instructor, Keith Shadis, who held the poor bald boy ─who introduced himself as Conny Springer─ by the head, lifting his head upwards along with his whole body, causing the tip of his feet to touch the ground.

The [H/C] haired female glanced back at her best friend who resumed to eat the potato incautiously like it was not a big deal. [Y/N] gulped nervously, turning her gaze back to where the head instructor was located.

Her heart dropped.

[Y/N] spotted his colored orbs directly gazing at the female beside her, the bald boy's head still in his hands. 'Sasha please stop eating the potato, we'll get killed today and its just the first day, please I'll get you a thousand of potatoes-'

Her thoughts were cut off silently by a tall shadow casting over the person beside her, she let out a shaky sigh, knowing Sasha was in big trouble. 'Fuck..' she cursed inwardly.

"YOU OFFICIALLY MADE IT ONTO MY SHIT LIST, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Keith abruptly screamed, startling everyone around him and the potato girl, including [Y/N]. Sasha, who quickly masticated on the steamed potato in her mouth before swallowing it, placed her right hand that held the potato on her heart while her left hand behind her back.

"SASHA BRAUS FROM DAUPER VILLAGE AT YOUR SERVICE! REPORTING DUTY SIR!" She exclaimed. "Sasha braus.." Keith narrowed his eyes at the reddish brunette, "..and what is that you're holding in your right hand?" he asked, averting his eyes towards the steamed potato from the female's face.

"A steamed potato!" [Y/N] bit her lower lip at her response, "It sat there in the mess hall waiting for someone to consume it!" Sasha added. Keith held a look of disbelief on his face. "The robbery.. I understand, but why.. why eat it here out of all places?" He inquired, clearly baffled by her response.