: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

'RETREAT'

'RETREAT'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs watched Mikasa's figure advance towards the depth of the forest, 'Be careful, Mikasa..' She told her inwardly, worrisome bubble up inside of her─which she isn't supposed to feel because Mikasa is a very strong person who is able to protect herself and her comrades.

Mostly Eren.

Her eyes averted from the big trees in-front of her, traveling towards the reddish brunette who gazed at the direction [Y/N] was watching earlier. Slowly approaching Sasha, [Y/N] placed her arm around her shoulder before resting her chin on her free shoulder.

"Don't worry Sasha, as much as I am worried too, but Mikasa is a strong girl who's able to get things done quickly.." [Y/N] spoke, earning a hum from Sasha.

"You're right. I just hope this ends soon." She wished, glancing at the [H/C] haired female. "It'll be over soon, don't worry.." She reassured her best friend, rubbing her shoulder to comfort her.

"Thanks [Y/N], really."

"Your welcome."

Afterwards [Y/N] had decided to approach both Jean and Armin. "Do you think she'll be fine? That titan is very powerful.." Armin asked before continuing, his ocean blue eyes gazing at the route Mikasa had taken in-order to find their brunette friend.

"Of course she will, this is Mikasa Ackerman we're talking about. You even said that only Mikasa and Levi are the only people who can take out the female titan, so I'm sure that Mikasa will be okay!"

Armin smiled softly with a pink tint faintly painting his cheeks, her words of reassurance have managed to wash a wave of relief over him─causing him to thank her. "No need to, really, we're all distressed currently, though not all of us are showing it.. but I assure you that it is normal since this is our first expedition.."