: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

'SILENT TEARS OF DEJECTION'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] silently stared down at her hands which gripped onto the horse reins, her eyebrows furrowing as she began to recall the incidents that have occurred earlier.

It was too much for a day that she needed at least a couple of days to comprehend what had happened, but that seemed to be normal for the other members of the scouts.

She began telling herself that she should be expecting these events to occur from now on, she can't be too shocked or give it any additional thoughts since it will suddenly trigger her past memories.

If it weren't for Connie today she would've had a breakdown right there, she was very glad she had such a reliable comrade.. and friend.

Smiling at the thought, [Y/N] glanced at the bald headed male—who seemed to be lost in thought. Fortunately, he had felt her gaze on him, causing him to flash a smile towards her—which she had returned.

"[Y/N]." A voice called out to her, making her turn to the source. "Are you okay?" The reddish brunette, Sasha, queried the female. The latter instantly nodded, "Of course no need to worry, what about you?"

Sasha sighed at her selfless attitude, no matter what she had gone through her main objective is to keep the reddish brunette unscathed. "I'm fine as well."

Her words have caused a smile to paint on [Y/N]'s lips, "I'm glad." She replied. "You really need to take care of yourself too okay? Please?" A chuckle left the [H/C] haired's lips.

"I'll never break this promise, Sasha.." She reassured the food lover, "I know you won't, I'm just worried about you as much as you're worried about me.."

"And I'm thankful to have you look out for me.." [Y/N] expressed her words of gratitude to her best friend, making Sasha smile warmly.