: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

'ACT'

'ACT'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

She couldn't hear anything besides the pounding of her heart filling her ears, blocking out Armin's words regarding the plan she'll be executing.

"..did you get it, [Y/N]?" Armin's voice snapped the [H/C] haired female out of her small world, "Huh.. sorry.." She immediately apologized after realizing she hadn't concentrated.

The blonde heaved out a sigh, a small smile climbed up his lips, "I know it's hard, and I'm sorry for pushing it-"

"No no!" She quickly interrupted, shaking her hands in addition. "Don't be! I agreed to this so it's not your fault!" [Y/N] stated, attempt to reassure Armin.

The latter's smile grew as pink hue painted his cheeks, "Okay, let's go over it again."

In short, the plan consisted of [Y/N] approaching the female secretly, making it seem that she needs her assistance in something urgent; since it's [Y/N] who'll call her, there was a high chance that she'd agreed. Afterwards she would lead her into an underground tunnel—the last step of her mission.

The action that will take place after [Y/N] mission was unclear to her, but she decided to put her trust in the others and wait for the result.

Though it seemed a hard and tricky plan, she repeatedly wished that it'd be carried out successfully. "I got it." [Y/N] nodded with a determined look on her face.

"I'll preform well on this mission and I hope that it will succeed.." She added, a green clock draped over her shoulder, the person who laid it on her appeared in-front of her.

"I know you'll do it!" The brunette smiled confidently as his emerald green irises gazed directly at her [E/C] ones. She noticed then Eren's figure neared her own, his face inches away from hers.