: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

'KEEP OUT'

'KEEP OUT'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] panicked internally, the tree branch that she and Jean were standing upon was much lower than the other three branches—which were about the titan's height.

"Uh Jean-"
"We're screwed." Jean sighed out, taking a step backwards from the titan's large hand that tried to clasp over his body in-order to devour him whole.

"I-I.." The female began to ponder about the current situation, sure they can keep slashing titans til their dead, but it was no use at this moment due to their large amount of numbers that resumed to increase.

"There's no way out." Jean slashed the long fingers of the titan that attempted to climb the tree; only to fall to its death. "There has to be one!" The [H/C] haired female insisted, lacerating the titan's nape as it turned around.

"Let's try our best to stay alive and keep them out from the inner part of the forest." [Y/N] informed the male, "We're continuing the plan?"

"Currently, once the number of titans decrease to a minimum quantity, then we can think of a route out of here." The light ash-brown haired male listened carefully to here small plan, sighing in response.

"That's the only thing we can do now, alright!" Jean agreed, earning a small smile from the [H/C] haired soldier. "Great! Let's start then! Eliminate as much titans as you can that are surrounding us."

SLASH! SWISH! SLASH!

SWISH! SWOOSH! SLASH!

[Y/N]'s blade dug inside the titan's nape before she harshly dragged it within their flesh. "Last one." Her eyes averted from the deceased titan —that evaporated in a matter of minutes— and towards the short amount titans that began to approach the tree branch that she and Jean stood above.