: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐨

'Zinnias'

'Zinnias'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"You're gripping on it too hard, relax your hand a bit." [F/N] pointed out to his daughter while helping her learn how to hunt while using a bow and arrow.

[Y/N] pulled back the string after relaxing her hold on the bow handle, "Now.. pull it until your index finger reaches under your chin, and the string touch your nose and lips..."

[Y/N] followed her father's instructions and stopped moving, waiting for the next order or correction.

Her father took note of how shaky her bow seemed to be, "Again, relax your hold on the bow handle." He repeated. [Y/N] nodded before loosening up her grip on the bow.

Once her bow stopped shaking her father resumed to instruct her, "Use your dominant eye to aim towards the target." He said while pointing at the leaf he stuck on the tree trunk.

[Y/N] closed her other eye and aimed with her dominant eye which was her [Left/Right] eye.

She waited until the arrow aligned with the target. Once it aligned with the leaf, she relaxed her grasp on the string and let her fingers slip backward—releasing the arrow.

Her body maintained the same position even after shooting the arrow. The arrow stuck underneath the leaf instead.

A sigh of frustration left [Y/N]'s lips making her father giggle a bit, he placed a couple of pats on her head while reassuring; "It's okay. Let's try once again."

[Y/N] took out an arrow before recalling the instructions given by her father, [F/N] inspected her stance before correcting it.

"Remember remain calm, relax your hold." [Y/N] closed her eyes before taking a deep breath and let out an exhale. Her [E/C] orbs were revealed after her eyelids unveiled.