: ̗̀➛ 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

'Decision'

'Decision'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] stood silently along with the others. Nothing was heard except the sound of the wind softly breezing, the crackling of fire, and the soft cries and whimpers of the weeping soldiers; Conny was one of them. He sat down on the ground with his head in his hands as he stared at the fire with tears streaming down her face.

The [H/C] haired female heaved an inaudible sigh as she watched the fire. 'I'm sorry Marco.. I'm sorry Koushi..' She thought, glancing at the ravenette who stood silently with tears brimming his eyes.

[Y/N] glanced at Jean, who kneeled down only to brush his hand against the ashes that escaped the fire. He mumbled something that seemed to be an apology but the following words were incoherent for [Y/N].

He then threw the ash towards the fire, clasping his hands over his mouth to prevent a sob from escaping his lips.

The following day, [Y/N] stood beside Krista with her ODM gear laying in front of her on top of the table for an omni-directional mobility gear check up regarding an incident that occurred recently.

A soldier had killed two titans who were test subjects using the ODM gear without authorization. The soldier that inspected [Y/N]'s gear gave her a short nod after placing down the gear and scribbling down notes on his notepad.

The [H/C] haired female nodded in return. "I can't believe we're getting punished if we kill those titans." [Y/N]'s ear caught the faint whispers that belonged to a male soldier who stood a bit far from where she is.

"Well, they are important because we are able to execute tests and experiments on them to learn more." A female replied. [Y/N] heaved a small sigh, "You seem stressed." A voice beside her entered her ears.

[Y/N] turned to glance at the source, a small smile climbed up her lips. "I guess.. after what happened.." The [H/C] haired female turned her gaze towards the reddish brunette, "I'm worried about Sasha's decision of joining the Scouts.."