: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐞𝐧 

'Three Years'

'Three Years'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

In the depth of the forest, heavy droplets of rain pattered on top of the trees that combined with the sounds of heavy footsteps squashing the dried leaves on the ground.

The sound of pants surrounded the [H/C] haired female as she ran alongside the cadets, her own pants escaped her lips due to the heavy backpack she carried that made it difficult for her to breathe.

[Y/N] felt a series droplets of rain hit her face, the green hood she wore didn't do a great job at covering her face, however, she didn't complain.

Her full attention was taken by the fitness assessment that the 104th cadet corps were ordered to face, running into the depth of the forest while carrying heavy backpacks.

Her [E/C] orbs averted from the ground and towards the group of cadets in front of her. [Y/N] felt her chest tighten, the heavy equipment on her back didn't make it easier.

Her pants became shorter and faster as she ran, doing her best to control them. She swallowed the extra saliva in her mouth to prevent her throat from becoming any more drier.

"Shit.." [Y/N] muttered, her right vision becoming blurry due to the drop of rain entering her eyelids. She couldn't let go of the straps on her shoulders because it would weigh her down even more.

[Y/N] had only one choice, blink repeatedly. Her eyes stung as she began to blink, cursing inwardly after another droplet of rain entered her eyelids. Out of blue, something caught her footing, making her stumble; almost falling on her face.

Luckily, reiner was there on time to grab her by her forearm, not letting go until she had regained her balance. "Think about the cadets you would've slowed down if you fell, [L/N]! Focus!" The instructor, Keith Shadis, remarked after observing her accidental action.