: ̗̀➛ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

'The Scouts Regiment'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

The group of cadets that chose the option of entering the survey corps walked in a group together as they headed towards the location of where they would be staying. The survey corps HQ.

[Y/N] walked beside the reddish brunette, her [E/C] orbs lingering on the castle as it grew bigger in size, the distant between them and the headquarters shortened as they neared their destination.

"Armin! Mikasa!" A familiar voice called out, earning their attention. Armin's and Mikasa's eyes brightened at the sound of their childhood best friend.

"Eren!"

Mikasa called out, turning on her heel to face the brunette. "It felt like forever since I've seen you guys!" Eren exclaimed, a bright smile climbing up his lips.

"Eren! Have they hurt you? Tortured you? Like inspecting every bit of your body or anything similar?" Mikasa grit her teeth in anger after questioning Eren, her hands clasped over his.

"N-No.. nothing like that."
"That shorty went too far, I'll take revenge on him soon.." Mikasa muttered, causing anxiousness to bubble up inside Eren.

"Yo-You aren't talking about Levi-heichou are you?" Eren queried nervously, hoping the short captain didn't hear the words that just left the female's lips.

However, Levi came just in time to hear her threats of wanting revenge but paid no attention on it due to how little he cares.

"Eren!" [Y/N]'s exclamation piped in as she walked up towards him. "How have you been? It's been a while!" She warmly smiled at the male.

Pink hue covered Eren's cheek as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "I've been doing well, thanks for asking!" His eyes widened slightly in realization.